Title / Position: Shuttle Driver
Position type: Seasonal: Full time. Hourly, Non-Exempt.
Reports to: Courtesy Staff Supervisor
Summary: Primary responsibility is to safely transport guest from parking area to unloading area via shuttle.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure shuttle is in safe operating condition
- Check and maintain proper fluid levels in shuttle
- Make slow and continuous trips through the parking area to load and unload guests
- Aware of guest safety at all times, particularly during loading and unloading
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Competencies:
- 18 years of age or older with valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Punctual and prepared to perform work duties on time
- Able to withstand extreme winter weather conditions
- Able to walk and physically negotiate steep and variable terrain without difficulty and assistance on a frequent basis
- Able to push, pull and lift substantial amount of weight on a frequent basis
- Safety conscious and oriented
- Team oriented
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates a shuttle van outdoors during the winter season. This role must have a valid license and be able to assist guests on and off the shuttle.
This is a physically active role requiring several hours of sitting and working outdoors. Must be able to lift and carry 20 lbs over uneven terrain.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.