Age and Height Requirements
Mountain Adventure Park Age & Size Requirements
Please read this page in its entirety before purchasing your passes. We understand these rules can be complex, but they are for the safety of both guests and employees.
Keep scrolling for Treetop Adventure Course Requirements.
Click on the image above for a PDF version.
Mountain Adventure Park Rules
- No smoking except in designated areas.
- Picnic lunches are allowed. Tables are located throughout the park.
- Outside alcohol is not allowed.
- Cubbies and lockers are located on the bottom floor of the base lodge.
- Bug spray and sunscreen are strongly recommended.
- Most attractions require close-toed shoes. Please bring a pair with you.
- Certain height/age/weight requirements apply and vary by attraction. Please refer to the table above before purchasing your pass.
- All attractions are subject to weather and will close during thunder and lightning conditions. The Alpine Slide cannot operate when the track is wet and will close in any rain. Some rides and attractions may periodically close for maintenance, but this is not common during operating hours.
- Please read all rules and requirements and check the weather forecast before you purchase your pass. There are NO refunds.
The management reserves the right to ask anyone in breach of these rules to leave the Mountain Adventure Park.
Treetop Adventure Course Age & Size Requirements
Please read this page in its ENTIRETY before purchasing Treetop Adventure Course passes. We understand these rules can be complex, but they are for the safety of both guests and employees. Thank you.
- At least 7 years old and 48" tall.
- 7-9 year-olds must be supervised by a climbing adult.
- 10-15 year-olds may be supervised by an adult on the ground, or climbing with them.
- All children under 16 years old must be supervised by a parent/guardian at all times.
- Closed-toe shoes are REQUIRED to climb. Crocs are NOT suitable footwear for the Treetop Adventure Course. Sneakers are the best footwear.
- 265 lbs is the maximum weight limit.
Click on the image for a PDF version.
Treetop Adventure Course Rules
To climb on the course you must:
- Be at least 7 years old and 48" tall, with sound body and mind capable of performing specific safety tasks independently.
- Minimum height to use the blue course is 57" tall.
- Minimum age to use the black course is 14 years old.
- Ground School (specific training in using all safety equipment in the course) must be attended.
- Understand and accept the risks involved.
- Sign a release of liability wavier. Children aged 7-17 must have a parent/guardian sign the wavier.
While using the course you must:
- Use all equipment safely and as directed.
- Always have at least one carabiner attached to a marked attachment point.
- Start with a yellow or green ropes course. A blue ropes course must be used before going on any black course.
- Never use an element when another person is on it—one person at a time.
- Never have more than 3 people on a platform.
- Never switch from your current course to another.
- Never be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Do not carry phones, cameras, or any other objects that may fall or distract you or others.
- Do not use any ropes course with loose hair, clothing, or objects that can get caught in ropes or zip lines.
- Do not smoke in the park.
- Carry out all objects that you bring onto the course, including all trash.
- When in doubt, ask a Course Monitor for assistance.
- Obey instructions given by Course Monitors.
The management reserves the right to ask anyone in breach of these rules to leave the Treetop Adventure Course. During extreme weather conditions, you may be asked to evacuate the course.