Half Day Private Lesson
Type: Ski & Snowboard
Skill Level: All Abilities
Class Setting: Private
Age Group: 6 and up
Price: $699 for up to 4 students
Location: Meet at the 'Private Lessons' flag, behind the lodge, adjacent to the deck
When: Wednesday-Sunday beginning Dec. 13, 2023. Daily during holidays & peak periods.
*Holidays & peak periods: Dec. 26, 2023 - Jan 1, 2024, Jan 13-15, 2024, Feb. 17-23, 2024.
Our half-day ski programs are designed to cater to the unique preferences and abilities of every skier and snowboarder. Whether you're a beginner looking to build a solid foundation or an experienced skier seeking specific skill enhancements, our expert instructors will tailor the program to your individual needs. You have the flexibility to choose from a variety of options, such as refining your carving technique, mastering moguls, and more. With a focus on personalized instruction, our half-day programs ensure that you get the most out of your time on the slopes. In our Half Day Lessons, we are able to accomodate multiple skill levels.
- Lift tickets are not included. All private lessons require a lift ticket or season pass.
- Rentals are not included and will need to be purchased separately.
- All lesson participants need to fill out this liability waiver prior to their arrival.
- To request a specific intructor, please call 802.824.5522 ext. 709. There is a $10 fee for special requests.
- Please review our Snowsports Ability Levels before you make your selection.
- Please review our Snowsports School Policies.
For questions about our Private Lessons, please call 802-824.5522 ext. 709, or email us at email@example.com. Sorry, we cannot take reservations via email.