60-Min Private Lesson
Type: Ski & Snowboard
Skill Level: All Abilities
Class Setting: Private
Age Group: 3 and up
Price: $165 for 1 student
- Add-on Rate: $89 per student (max. 3 students)
When: Wednesday-Sunday beginning Dec. 13, 2023. Daily during holidays & peak periods.
*Holidays & peak periods: Dec. 26, 2023 - Jan 1, 2024, Jan 13-15, 2024, Feb. 17-23, 2024.
Location: Meet at the 'Private Lessons' flag, behind the lodge, adjacent to the deck
Our 60-minute ski/snowboard lesson is a focused and dynamic experience designed to introduce beginners to sliding on snow or to help more advanced skiers/riders refine their skills. We accept up to 3 people in each 60-minute private lesson. Private lessons are highly customizable and can be tailored to fit you or your child's specific needs. Reservations are strongly recommended in advance as space can be limited. Multi-person private lessons are designed for people of similar abilities.
- Lift tickets are not included. All private lessons require a lift ticket or season pass.
- Rentals are not included and will need to be purchased separately.
- All lesson participants need to fill out this liability waiver prior to their arrival.
- To request a specific intructor, please call 802.824.5522 ext. 709. There is a $10 fee for special requests.
- Please review our Snowsports Ability Levels before you make your selection.
- Please review our Snowsports School Policies.
For questions about our Private Lessons, please call 802-824.5522 ext. 709, or email us at email@example.com. Sorry, we cannot take reservations via email.