Looking to improve your skills on the slopes this winter? The Ski & Snowboard School at Bromley continues to prove itself as one of the strongest and most respected teaching programs in the business. Bromley is committed to making sure you have a great experience - and a constantly growing level of confidence - on the snow. To do this we combine specially designed learning environments, trained and tested teachers, and proven teaching methods to unlock the magic of ski and snowboard instruction.
In order to abide by guidelines from the State of Vermont and ACCD, our lesson programs have been redesigned to keep all of you healthy and safe this winter while providing you with the best possible experience.
Please Note: We will not be offering our standard programs - KidsRule Mountain Camps, Mighty Moose childcare with skiing, Mighty Mites childcare, Seasonal Programs, or adult Beginner Ski/Snowboard group lesson packages - for the 2020/21 season.
Snowsports Lesson Details
- Ages 3 and up
- Lesson length: 90 minutes
- Rates: $120 for one student, $95 each additional student
- Max of 6 students per instructor*
- Groups are for those in the same household or travel group only.
*Note: We may impose some ratio restrictions for multiple students 5 & under. For children 5 & under, a parent must be available to chaperone the lesson.
Lesson Reservation Details
- All reservations must be made in advance, no walk-ups.
- Please call 802.824.5522 ext. 709 to book your lesson - Lesson reservations begin early November!
- Students taking a lesson(s) together must book their lessons at the same time.
- All lessons require a lift ticket or season pass.
- All students 5 & under must have a parent/guardian accompany them on the chairlift. Any other students not comfortable riding a chairlift alone may have a ticketed parent/guardian accompany them on the chairlift.
All lesson participants need to fill out this liability waiver prior to their arrival.
- Most importantly, if you or any member of your party or family is not feeling well, simply don’t visit. We will gladly work with you to plan another visit when everyone is well.
- All participants must read the Health & Safety Information before visiting.
- For more information on cancellation - please view our Snowsports Policy.
- Masks are required for all participants - yes, this includes your winter ski mask or gator.
- Lesson times will be established during the time of booking. We will be staggering our lessons to reduce traffic flow.
- There are travel restrictions in place for out of state guests visiting Vermont. Most guests may need to quarantine before visiting, and you will be required to attest you are following travel guidelines as part of the ticket purchase process. The following link is updated weekly every Tuesday, and the outlines specific travel regulations and quarantine requirements; please visit https://accd.vermont.gov/covid-19/restart/cross-state-travel for more information.