KidsRule Half-Day Lessons
When: Weekends & Peak Periods*
Location: Pick up & drop off at the log cabin in the Learning Zone.
Bromley is committed to making sure your child has a great experience and a growth of confidence on snow. To do this we combine specially designed learning environments, trained and tested instructors, and proven methods to unlock the magic of skiing and snowboarding. Lunch is not included. The morning session and the afternoon session are two completely seperate sessions. They are not a continuation of each other.
- All lessons require a lift ticket. Item will automatically be added to your cart at time of purchase.
- VT State tax will automatically be added to your purchase when you checkout.
- If you are already a season passholder and would like to enroll in a KidsRule Lesson, please call the Snowsports Desk at 802.824.5522 ext. 709.
- Peak Periods: Dec 26, 2022 - Jan. 1, 2023, Jan. 14-15, 2023, Feb. 18, 2023 - Feb. 24, 2023.
Want to speed up the check in process? Please Fill out the Liability Waiver before you arrive.
First Timer/Beginner – Those who have never skied or snowboarded before and those unable to control their speed and stop in our learning areas.
Terrain: Flats, Carpets
Advanced Beginner – Those working on controlling their speed using turning and stopping skills in our learning areas
Terrain: Start on flats and carpets
Intermediate – Those able to ski/ride safely on green terrain while controlling speed utilizing turning and edging skills.
Terrain: Carpets and green trails
Advanced – Those able to stop and ski/ride safely on green and blue terrain while controlling speed utilizing turning and edging skills.
Terrain: Green and blue trails
Frequently Asked Questions
First time hitting the slopes? Click here for our first timer's guide
How early should I arrive at Bromley prior to my lesson time?
- We recommend that you arrive at least 45 minutes prior to your lesson, that way you'll have adequate time to move through our ticketing and rental process.
If my child is progressing, will they move my child up?
- Yes. Ski and snowboard staff constantly assess and make the necessary adjustments so children are in the appropriate class.
My child’s friend/cousin/sibling is coming to Kidsrule today; can they be in the same class?
- If the children are the same age and level, they can most likely be in the same class. Otherwise, classes are designed to best serve and teach each child according to their ability.
Can I pick up my child's equipment the day before without being charged?
- Yes! We encourage you to stop by the afternoon prior to your lesson for rental equipment, especially during holiday periods. It helps keep the next day more relaxed for all.
Can I leave my child’s medication with you?
- Ski and snowboard staff CAN NOT administer injections/medication to children. If the event of an emergency, the parent will be called and first-aid will be contacted. If a child requires Tylenol or Advil, the parent will be contacted for permission and the child will be taken to first-aid.
Will I be called if there is a problem or emergency?
- Yes. Kidsrule staff makes sure to obtain a phone number where the parent or guardian can be reached while the child is in Kidsrule.
Can I leave the mountain?
- We do not recommend leaving the resort while your child is enrolled in a lesson program.
Should I tip my instructor?
- Tips for instructors are given at your discretion.
My child doesn't know how to ride a chairlift!
- If they are ready for the lift, we will teach them. If you want to review the basics, please watch this great how-to video.
Didn't find your answer? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802.824.5522 ext. 709. Sorry, we cannot take reservations via email. All reservations must be made by phone or online.
You must cancel by phone or in person by 2:00pm the day prior to your reservation to receive a credit in the form of a voucher for a future reservation; there are no refunds. A cancellation fee of $30 will be charged to those who have not canceled in time, and there are no exceptions. Please do not email cancellations.
Full one-day rate charged; remaining reservations cancelled.
All ski and snowboard school and Kids' Programs that are reserved in advance will be charged the full amount at the time of booking on the credit card provided.
Other Participation Policies
If your child is experiencing any flu-like symptoms, please refrain from bringing them into our program. If they should suddenly develop any flu-like symptoms while in our care, our staff will notify you to come pick them up.
We do not allow peanut butter or peanut products in our facility.
Children enrolled in any programs must have a parent/guardian on the premises during program time.