Snowsports Frequently Asked Questions
First time hitting the slopes? Click here for our first timer's guide
How early should I arrive at Bromley prior to my lesson time?
- We recommend that you arrive at least 45 minutes prior to your lesson, that way you'll have adequate time to move through our ticketing and rental process.
If my child is progressing, will they move my child up?
- Yes. Ski and snowboard staff constantly assess and make the necessary adjustments so children are in the appropriate class.
My child’s friend/cousin/sibling is coming to Kidsrule today; can they be in the same class?
- If the children are the same age and level, they can most likely be in the same class. Otherwise, classes are designed to best serve and teach each child according to their ability.
Can I pick up my child's equipment the day before without being charged?
- Yes! We encourage you to stop by the afternoon prior to your lesson for rental equipment, especially during holiday periods. It helps keep the next day more relaxed for all.
Can I leave my child’s medication with you?
- Ski and snowboard staff CAN NOT administer injections/medication to children. If the event of an emergency, the parent will be called and first-aid will be contacted. If a child requires Tylenol or Advil, the parent will be contacted for permission and the child will be taken to first-aid.
Will I be called if there is a problem or emergency?
- Yes. Kidsrule staff makes sure to obtain a phone number where the parent or guardian can be reached while the child is in Kidsrule.
Can I leave the mountain?
- We do not recommend leaving the resort while your child is enrolled in a lesson program.
Should I tip my instructor?
- Tips for instructors are given at your discretion.
My child doesn't know how to ride a chairlift!
- If they are ready for the lift, we will teach them. If you want to review the basics, please watch this great how-to video.
Didn't find your answer? Please email email@example.com or call 802.824.5522 ext. 709. Sorry, we cannot take reservations via email. All reservations must be made by phone or online.