Title / Position: Laborer
Position type: Seasonal: Full-time and Part-time, Hourly, Non-Exempt.
Reports to: Director of Property Services
We are looking for a few individuals to join our team assisting in the Bromley Village mowing lawns, clearing debris, working on culverts, and other general outdoor maintenance. This is outdoors, working with hand tools. Ability to work as part of team towards a common goal is paramount for this position.
Summary: Primary responsibility is to assist in labor jobs in the Bromley Village.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct themselves in a safe manner at all times
- Maintains quality standards that are set by the company
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Prior experience as carpenter, painter, or general worker with a reputable employer a plus
- Team oriented
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work during inclement weather outdoors
- Able to lift and carry supplies and materials over uneven terrain
- Have reliable transportation
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This individual works primarily outdoors. This individual also routinely uses standard home repairs and tools and equipment.
This is a physically active position requiring several hours of walking, bending, reaching and climbing.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.