Title / Position: Carpenter
Position type: Seasonal, Full-time; Hourly, Non-Exempt
Reports to: Property Services Director
Summary: We are looking for someone who likes putting the finishing touches on interior space. Flexibility with attention to detail is paramount for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform construction and remodeling projects
- Maintain and submit an accurate record of times and materials for billing purposes
- Willing to train others in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintains quality standards that are set by the company
- Other duties as assigned
- Team oriented
- Able to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on ladders, roofs and other exposed areas
- Able to lift and carry painting supplies like ladders and other materials over uneven terrain, up and down stairs and ladders.
- Possess the necessary tools
- Have reliable transportation
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This individual works indoors and outdoors, sometimes at heights or in confined spaces. This individual also routinely uses standard property maintenance materials, chemicals, and equipment. The position requires the safe operation of ladders and power tools on a regular basis.
This is a physically active position requiring several hours of walking, bending, reaching and climbing.
Must be willing and able to work toward completion of projects.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.