Hot cocoa, giant cookies, chicken fingers and fries… what’s a ski day without them?!
The Bromley food service team is ready to continue offering hot, cold, sit-down, grab-and-go
options and everything in between this season. Bromley Food Service must follow Vermont
ACCD guidance for restaurants. Please help them keep feeding us by cheerfully
cooperating with new rules and guidelines outlined below.
Some things to know:
- To help manage flow and capacity restrictions dictated by the ACCD, reservations are required to use a table in the Base Lodge.
- Reservations are also required for the Wild Boar Tavern.
- Indoor space may be limited, but we will offer outdoor dining options like the Waffle Shack and all-new outdoor grab-and-go stations as business levels require.
- During Peak periods, please be prepared to wait. You may choose to use your own vehicle as a Base Lodge, as reservations are limited. (We will also be adding additional Porta-Potty's in the parking lot and in the base area.)
- You may make your reservations below, but please note, reservations can only be made
1-day in advance.
Reserve a Seat in the Wild Boar Tavern
The Wild Boar Tavern reservation system allows you to book a seat in the main dining area or the bar for 60 minutes. You may use the "Book Table" button below to reserve your sit-down dining experience. Please be prepared to use your vehicle as a Base Lodge during peak periods as reservations are limited. Is there a waitlist? Yes! Feel free to add yourself to the waitlist in case of any cancellations. Please be sure to carefully input your name, phone number and email, so we can contact you if necessary.
Reserve a Table in the Base Lodge
The Base Lodge reservation system allows you to book a seat in the Lodge - Use the "Book Table" button below to select your spot in the Base Lodge for 30 minutes, so you can enjoy some delicious eats from the Marketplace Cafeteria. Is there a waitlist? Yes! Feel free to add yourself to the waitlist in case of any cancellations. Please be sure to carefully input your name, phone number and email, so we can contact you if necessary.
Ski well, be well, and thank you for your help.
If you have made reservations and must reschedule due to illness or restrictions outlined in the Vermont Cross State Travel Guidance, please contact Centerplate (Bromley Food Service) at 802.824.5591.