Bromley, Vermont's Summer Adventure is open weekends only through Monday, October 12. Monday?! Yes, we're also open Monday, October 12, for the extended holiday weekend. Monday's operations will consist of the Alpine Slide, Mini Golf, Disc Golf and the Giant Swing Only.
This season masks are required for entrance into the park, and additional requirements are in place for guests. Please review health and safety protocols and procedures here. Operations may look a little different this year, but don't worry, there's still a ton of fun waiting for you! The following rides and attractions are open for your enjoyment:
- In the Mountain Adventure Park rides and attractions include: Triple Tracked Alpine Slide, 18-hole Mini Golf Course, The Giant Swing, Trampoline Things, the Climbing Wall, and The Space Bikes.
- 18-hole, lift served Woods & Meadows Disc Golf Course
- Aerial Adventure Park
Our team is closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19 and will continue to follow the guidance of public health officials and make modifications to our operating plan as needed.
Due to CDC and State Health guidelines, we apologize we will be unable to provide water cooler stations or free sunscreen throughout the park this summer. Summer activities definitely call for good hydration and SPF. Please plan accordingly – bottled water can be purchased from the Sun Deck Café, or we have filling stations for water bottles in the base lodge. If you forget your own, sunscreen can be purchased from the Bromley Shop by Potter Bros. It hurts to have to take down these little touches that we love to provide for you, but we know you’ll help us make the best of it!
Enjoy the adventures even faster by filling out your Liability Waiver online in advance.
Summer 2020 Rates & Passes
The Best Value - A Combination Pass
The Double Play:
- Unlimited use of rides in the Mountain Adventure Park and a 2½ hour Aerial Adventure Park Pass. $59
For Summer 2020, we'll have limited rides and attractions in the Mountain Adventure Park - please see the Mountain Adventure Park page for more details. This product is for ages 7 & up. Additional age, height and weight restrictions may apply for some attractions included in these passes. Please review all age, height and weight restrictions, and choose your purchases carefully! Special note: children ages 7-9 MUST have an adult climbing in the Aerial Adventure Park with them; this requires the Adult to purchase an Aerial Adventure Park Pass, either à la carte, or with the Combo pass above.
To view availability & purchase tickets, please select the date of your visit. Wondering why you have to select a time slot? The Aerial Adventure Park has limited capacity, the time you select above is your start time for your 2½ hour Aerial Adventure Park session (including a 30-minute ground school). Please arrive early to ensure you have plenty of time for everyone to get harnessed before the start of Ground School. Ground school is required to climb. All sales are final, no refunds.
À La Carte Pass Options:
Mountain Adventure Passes:
Unlimited use of rides in the Mountain Adventure Park. Does not include Aerial Adventure Park. 48" tall and up. Additional age, height and weight restrictions may apply for some attractions included in this pass. Please review all age, height and weight restrictions, and choose your purchases carefully! For Summer 2020, we'll have limited rides and attractions in the Mountain Adventure Park - please see the Mountain Adventure Park page for more details.
All Day Mountain Adventure Pass
- 10:30am - Close (5pm, or 5:30pm Saturdays in July & August). $43
- 3pm - Close (5pm, or 5:30pm Saturdays in July & August). $34
Kids Under 48"
- Unlimited use of Mountain Adventure Park attractions child is height and weight eligible for. Less than 48" tall only. All Day Pass. $25
Aerial Adventure Passes:
65 elements over 5 courses in the Aerial Adventure Park. Does not include Mountain Adventure Park. Ages 7 and up, at least 48" tall. 7-9 year olds must have an adult climbing in the Park with them. Please review the complete Age & Height Requirements for all ropes courses before making your purchase.
Ages 10 & Up
- 2½ hour Aerial Adventure Park Pass. $49
Adult + 7-9 YO Child Package
- Save $18! Children ages 7-9 MUST be accompanied by an adult climbing in the park with them. Package includes two 2½ hour passes for the same time slot: one Adult Pass + one 7-9 year old child Pass. $80
Woods & Meadows 18-hole Disc Golf Course:
Daily Course Fee
- Access to our 18-hole, lift served, disc golf course. $18
- Includes 3 official disc golf discs (putter, mid-range, driver) and disc bag. $6
- Unlimited rounds on our 18-hole course through October 12, 2020. $60
Sun Mountain Flyer Passes:
This ride will not operate for summer 2020.
Single Ride Tickets
Tickets for individual Mountain Adventure Park rides are also available for $3.00 each at the ticket window. These are not the best value, but may be the right option for your family if you have limited time to spend in the park.
- 2 tickets: Climbing Wall, Trampoline Thing and Space Bikes.
- 3 tickets: Giant Swing, Mini Golf.
- 6 tickets: Alpine Slide
Please check individual ride requirements before making your purchase.
Hours & Schedule
Weekends Only: September 12th thru October 12th
Our team is closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19 and will continue to follow the guidance of public health officials.
Weather and/or maintenance may affect ride openings or closings. Early and late season rides may be limited. Schedule & rates subject to change.
What if it rains? Please review our Summer Operations Rain Policy.
All purchase prices on this page include sales tax.