Lift Tickets, Winter 2020/21
At this time, we are only selling tickets for this Sunday, November 29 - Be sure to select the correct date in the calendar below. Five & Under lift tickets are not available online, but will be available for sale at Guest Services. Please stay tuned as we will update everyone when the full calendar is available for purchase. Thank you for your patience, and we hope to see you soon!
- All-day, Ages 6 and up: $85
- Morning (9:00am - 12:30pm Monday - Friday, non-Peak* or 8:30am - 12:30pm weekends and Peak* periods), Ages 6 and older: $75
- Afternoon (12:30pm - 4:00pm Monday - Friday, non-Peak* or 12:00pm - 4:00pm weekends and Peak* periods), Ages 6 and older: $75
Season Pass Pick Up
Special Lift Ticket Discount Programs
- U.S. Armed Forces personnel on active duty or active reserve status (must present military ID to cashier at time of purchase);
- Dependents of U.S. Armed Forces personnel on active duty or active reserve status (Discount good for the individual dependent only with that dependent’s military dependent ID. Service member must present military ID to cashier at time of purchase for those dependents without military ID. Dependent spouse of deployed service member may use military discount for the service member’s dependents with presentation of dependent spouse’s dependent ID);
- military retirees (individual only – no dependents) (must present military ID to cashier at time of purchase)
Special Needs Rates. Bromley offers $10 off our posted all day lift ticket rates for Special Needs and handicapped skiers/boarders. Discount can be applied to ALL DAY regular priced tickets only, is not valid on half day or multi-day tickets, and cannot be combined with other offers.
OVERALL RESORT OPERATING SCHEDULE
Generally, and weather permitting, we plan to begin our Winter Season on the Friday after Thanksgiving, enjoying a nice 3-day opening weekend. Early season operations then follow this pattern: suspend operations midweek and reopen for weekends only through mid-December. We will determine and announce a date to resume full time, 7 day a week operations for the duration of the season, usually through the first weekend in April.
Management reserves the right to suspend or increase operations at its discretion. In the event that early or late season operations are suspended for 3 or more consecutive midweek days, midweek season passes will be honored the following weekend.
Subject to change.
*Peak Periods: 12/26/2020 - 01/01/2021, 1/16 - 1/18/2021, 2/13 - 2/19/2021