Buy early and take advantage of the very best prices.
Saving on lift tickets is super simple when you pre-purchase lift tickets (Full Day Only) online in advance; access deep discounts, up to 50% off window rates. Keep in mind, the earlier you book the better – online ticket rates increase daily as your visit gets closer!Lift Tickets | Buy Now
Online purchases must be made at least one day in advance of your visit and are non-refundable.
Ages 5 and Under Lift Tickets are Free!
Looking for more deals? Check out our Deals & Specials page!
- Full Day: Peak* $96, Non-Peak $92
- Half Day (12:30pm-4pm): Peak* $79, Non-Peak $74
- Full Day: Peak* $85, Non-Peak $81
- Half Day (12:30pm-4pm): Peak* $70, Non-Peak $65
- Full Day: Peak* $71, Non-Peak $67
- Half Day (12:30pm-4pm): Peak* $58, Non-Peak $54
*Peak Dates: 12/26/2019 - 01/01/2020, 1/18 - 1/20/2020, 2/15 - 2/21/2020.
Sunday Afternoon Special:
Ski/Ride any Non-Peak Sunday Afternoon (12:30pm-4pm) for just $49 - Lift Ticket available for purchase at the Ticket Window.
Save $10 off on each additional consecutive day ticket. This can not be combined with any other deal or special.
ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Special Lift Ticket Discount Programs
- U.S. Armed Forces personnel on active duty or active reserve status (must present military ID to cashier at time of purchase);
- dependents of U.S. Armed Forces personnel on active duty or active reserve status (Discount good for the individual dependent only with that dependent’s military dependent ID. Service member must present military ID to cashier at time of purchase for those dependents without military ID. Dependent spouse of deployed service member may use military discount for the service member’s dependents with presentation of dependent spouse’s dependent ID);
- military retirees (individual only – no dependents) (must present military ID to cashier at time of purchase)
Special Needs Rates - Bromley offers a 50% discount off our retail lift ticket rates for Special Needs and handicapped skiers/boarders.
OVERALL RESORT OPERATING SCHEDULE
Weather permitting, we plan to open for the 2020/21 Winter Season on Friday, November 27, 2020. We expect to continue operations through the first weekend in April.
Management reserves the right to suspend operations at its discretion. In the event that early or late season operations are suspended for 3 or more consecutive midweek days, midweek season passes will be honored the following weekend.
Subject to change.
Peak Periods: 12/26/2020 - 01/01/2021, 1/16 - 1/18/2021, 2/13 - 2/19/2021.