Summer Family Activities
Bromley is located in the heart of Southern Vermont, 6 miles outside of Manchester; it's the perfect destination for family-friendly summer activities for all ages.
- Mount Equinox Skyline Drive - want to save your legs? Pile into the car and head out on a scenic drive up to the summit of Mount Equinox in Manchester!
- Popular hikes
- Appalachian Trail/Long Trail
- Golfing/Frisbee Golfing
- Mountain Biking
- Horseback Riding
- Indoor/Outdoor Rock Climbing
- Manchester Designer Outlets featuring Polo, J. Crew, Vineyard Vines, Eddie Bauer, Pendleton, & more!
- Support local business! Don't forget to check out Manchester Woodcraft, Northshire Bookstore, and Above All Vermont!
- Vermont Country Store
Arts & History:
- Southern Vermont Art Center - offers a variety of art and performance exhibitions as well as a beautiful sculpture garden
- The American Museum of Fly Fishing
- Manchester Hot Glass
- Bromley Market - visit our next door neighbors for freshly made sandwiches, favorite VT craft beer, and the best brisket in town!
- J.J. Hapgood - Revitalized classic VT general store with delicious homemade meals, provisions, and all things Vermont!
- Union Underground - Outdoor seating overlooks the Manchester River Walk, cozy inside dining takes place in a former bank
- Gringo Jacks - Delicious southwest cuisine with outdoor dining
Up on the mountain or down in the valley, Bromley and its neighboring towns add up to the best summer vacation!