Jets Skiing Program
First time applicants are required to call the Snowsports Director Billy Davidson at 802.856.2227 before enrolling.
- Skiers aged 6-14
- Intermediate to Advanced. Must have surpassed our KidsRule Lessons.
- Full and half day sessions where children ski the whole mountain in a group of skiers with similar abilities, accompanied by a coach.
- Weekends & peak periods, all season long. Saturday, Dec. 17, 2022 - Sunday, March 12, 2023. (No sessions on Dec. 25-26)
- Peak Periods: Dec 26, 2022 - Jan. 1, 2023, Jan. 14-15, 2023, Feb. 18, 2023 - Feb. 24, 2023.
Meeting Time & Place:
- All sessions begin and end at the bottom of Alpine Chairlift.
- Morning Session: 9am-11:45am
- Afternoon Session: 1pm-3pm
- Lunch is not included. Parents must pick up their children during the lunch break from 11:45am-1pm.
- To provide a safe and positive learning environment, develop skills, camaraderie, friendship and FUN!
Please note: space is limited in this program.
All seasonal programs require a parent/guardian to sign a liability waiver to participate.
How the groups are designed/formed:
- Skill, age, speed, & safety are taken into consideration when making the groups. Our goal is to have your child stay with the same group/instructor every week throughout the season. To achieve this, it is beneficial for your child to attend as many sessions as possible so the group progresses and grows together.
- Past events have included a glow stick parade, gate training, race days, swap (skiers snowboard and snowboarders ski) day, helmet dress up days, summit photo day, movie/pizza night, kids/parent obstacle competition, an early morning ski with Billy D, a bump competition, the Vertical Challenge, scavenger hunts, and for the older kids, a groomer ride and sleepover at the summit! (These are all weather and condition dependent.)
Please note: Seasonal programs do not include lift privileges. Season Passes or daily lift tickets must be purchased separately.
- Feel free to give the Snowsports Director, Billy Davidson, a call at 802.856.2227 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.