What if it rains after the park has already opened for the day?
- If it rains, we have to close the Alpine Slide and some of the other park features (hopefully temporarily). All other activities will remain open until it pours.
Thunder & Lightning
- We will close everything for at least 30 minutes and reopen when we are confident the storm has passed.
Mountain Adventure Park Passes are valid day of purchase, and day of purchase ONLY.
- There are no refunds due to weather.
- Please consider this when planning your day and purchasing your wristbands or ride tickets. Unused Treetop Adventure Course tickets and Sun Mountain Flyer tickets will receive a credit for a future date.
What if it rains and the Park does not open at all?
- Unused Mountain Adventure Park, Treetop Adventure Course and Sun Mountain Flyer tickets purchased online in advance will receive a credit for a future date. You do not need to do anything day-of to ensure your credit. All sales are saved, as are records of rain days.
- The time you reserved for your Treetop Adventure on the rain day is not guaranteed for your future visit. Please call 802.824.5522 to reserve a new time.