Mountain Adventure Park Age & Size Requirements
Age & Height Requirements for Mountain Adventure Park
Please read this page in its ENTIRETY before purchasing Mountain Adventure Park passes. We understand these rules can be complex, but they are for the safety of both guests and employees. Thank you.
Click on the image above for a PDF version.
Mountain Adventure Park Rules
- No smoking except in designated areas.
- Picnic lunches are allowed. Tables are located throughout the park.
- Outside alcohol is not allowed.
- Cubbies and lockers are located on the bottom floor of the base lodge.
- Bug spray and sunscreen are strongly recommended.
- Most attractions require close-toed shoes. Please bring a pair with you.
- Certain height/age/weight requirements apply and vary by attraction. Please refer to the table above before purchasing your pass.
- All attractions are subject to weather and will close during thunder and lightning conditions. The Alpine Slide cannot operate when the track is wet and will close in any rain. Some rides and attractions may periodically close for maintenance, but this is not common during operating hours.
- Please read all rules and requirements and check the weather forecast before you purchase your pass. There are NO refunds.
The management reserves the right to ask anyone in breach of these rules to leave the Mountain Adventure Park.