Health & Safety, Winter 2021/22
Please find the latest updates and information regarding resort policy and COVID-19 procedures for the upcoming 2021/22 season.
- Face masks will NOT be required while outdoors at the mountain, in lift lines, or while riding the chairlift.
- Lift mazes will return to regular spacing.
- Chairlifts will be loaded at full capacity.
- Guests will be required to purchase lift tickets ahead of time online. Tickets will then be redeemed at one of our conveniently located kiosks as you enter the mountain. It is strongly recommended that guests purchase lessons and rentals online ahead of time as well, but it is not required.
- Face masks are STRONGLY RECOMMENDED for all guests indoors.
- There will be designated areas where face masks are REQUIRED for all guests regardless of vaccination status. These include indoor spaces where contact can be high (Rentals, Kids Center, First Aid). We ask that you please keep a mask in your possession during your visit.
- Most importantly, if you or any member of your party or family is not feeling well, simply don’t visit. We will gladly work with you to plan another visit when everyone is well.
- If you have any health, safety, or cleanliness concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We monitor this email on a regular basis.
- If you develop symptoms once you are on property, please go home. Please call our Ticket Office following your exit to alert our staff at 802.824.5522.
- First time visiting Bromley? Check out our First Timer's Guide to help you navigate the resort.