38th Kåre Andersen Telemark Festival
Saturday, Feb. 24 - Sunday, Feb. 25, 2024
Location: Base Lodge
Contact Person: Greg Paquin
Contact Email: email@example.com
« Back to Events Calendar
The Tele tradition is strong at Bromley and we want to share it with you! Come join some expert tele skiers here at Bromley Mountain. Enjoy clinics all weekend for all skill levels whether you're a beginner or advanced. Cap off the weekend with a race to test your skills! You may book in advance below, out visit the Snowsports desk on Saturday or Sunday morning to sign up.
Saturday Feb 24
- 8:00-9:00AM Clinic Registration Top Floor at Base Lodge (Clinics delivered by top area coaches.)
- 10:00-11:30AM Morning Clinics (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced & Side Country)
- 1:00-2:30PM Afternoon Clinics (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced & Side Country)
- 3:30-4:00PM Outdoor aprés ski gathering or free ski.
- 4:00-6:00PM Apres continues indoors in the Wild Boar with live music and Telemark dance party
Sunday, Feb 25
- 8:00-9:00AM Race & Clinic Registration Inside upstairs 2nd floor.
- 9:50-10:00AM Race Meeting at Top of East Meadow Trail (Alpine Chair)
- 10:00AM-12:00PM Racing (Citizen and Open Divisions)
- 1:00-3:00PM Clinics (Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced)
- 3:00-4:30PM Announcement of Race Awards and Gear Raffle in the Wild Boar.
- 22 Designs
- Potter Brothers
- Colleen's Kitchen
- Freeheel Life
- Bluebird Day
- Bromley Outing Club
- Kayak Waveology
- Raymond James
Questions? Contact Telemark Coordinator, Greg Paquin.