Super Value Pass
All Ages: $679
Valid 7 days a week, non-peak/non-holiday.* (Bonus! Valid on MLK Monday, 1/16/23)
*Peak Periods: Dec 26, 2022 - Jan. 1, 2023, Jan. 14-15, 2023, Feb. 18, 2023 - Feb. 24, 2023.
To save time when picking up your pass, fill out this wavier beforehand.
Season Passholder Benefits
- 10 Buddy Tickets per season at a $10 discount off the single, full-day window rate, any day.
- Free Uphill Travel Pass
- $1 coffee in the Marketplace.
- 10% discount off food items in the Marketplace Cafeteria. (Some exclusions may apply.)
- 20% off full-price retail items in the Potter Brothers Shop.
- 1 free lift ticket to Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort in Hancock, MA and Cranmore Mountain Resort in North Conway, NH. (Valid 3/1/2022 through the end of 2022/23 ski season.
- Jiminy Peak & Cranmore Mountain Resort - Ski for half price, midweek, non-peak at both of our sister resorts. Get $15 off weekends & peak days. .
- Passholder Appreciation Day Event - Early lift access, a contintental breakfast buffet, and an après get together following a great ski day.
- One all day Bromley Mountain Adventure Pass (Valid Summer 2023 only, expires 10/11/2023.)
- All passholders 65+ will receive a complimentary 1 year subscription to Skiing History Magazine, a bimonthly journal presented by the International Skiing History Association
*2022/23 Season Pass benefits listed above begin upon full purchase of pass (benefits are not valid for payment plans until plan is paid in full).
Send us an email or call the Ticket Office at 802.824.5522 ext. 710 with any season pass or ticketing questions!
Age as of January 1, 2023 will determine eligibility for 5 and under, Junior (6-12), Teen (13-17), and Senior (65+) rates.
*Unlimited Family Pass Discounts: Additional Adult rates apply to your spouse and/or unmarried dependent children (i.e. living at home) under the age of 23. Additional Junior and Teen rates apply to children from the same immediate family. Discounts do not apply to Child Unlimited, Senior Unlimited, Senior+ Unlimited, Super Value or Midweek passes. Proof of dependency should accompany the application for any dependents not covered by this definition.
Prices do not include Vermont State sales tax of 6%. Absolutely NO refunds.