Sun Mountain Card
The Sun Mountain Card virtually pays for itself the moment you buy it! Plus, save up to $30 a day on lift tickets. Card benefits include:
- One FREE Lift Ticket once you buy your card! Use it anytime except holiday periods (12/26/2017 -1/1/2018; 1/13 - 1/15/2018; 2/17 - 2/23/2018).
- Save $30 Monday through Friday, non-holiday; $20 on Saturdays and Sundays, non-holiday; and save $10 on holidays!
Sun Mountain Card
Save money every time you ski, anytime you ski, and your first day is free.*
|All Ages||$84||Buy Now!|
Send us an email or call the Ticket Office (802.824.5522) with any ticketing questions!
* Small Print:
- Sun Mountain Cards can be purchased online or at the ticket office. Cards purchased online can be picked up at Guest Service (inside the main ticket office), they will not be mailed to you.
- Sun Mountain Card members must show their card at the ticket window along with a photo ID to receive the discount.
- Sun Mountain Cards may be used once a day and are non transferable.
- Free ticket may be used anytime except during holiday periods (12/26/2017 -1/1/2018; 1/13 - 1/15/2018; 2/17 - 2/23/2018).
- The discount applies on all full day tickets only and cannot be used for half day tickets, multi-day tickets or any special programs or promotions that Bromley may offer.
- Sun Mountain Cards for the 2017/18 season can be picked up after November 15, 2017.
Bromley has always offered great value to folks looking for the best deals for Vermont skiing and snowboarding. We do our very best to make skiing and riding as affordable as possible through our ski deals and discounts.
*Please be aware that all purchase prices on this site include tax, except for season passes
OVERALL RESORT OPERATING SCHEDULE:
We plan to open for the winter season November 24-26. We'll then operate weekends only through December 14. Daily operations will begin December 15, 2017, and continue 7 days a week through April 1, 2018, weather permitting.
Management reserves the right to suspend operations at its discretion. In the event that early or late season operations are suspended for 3 or more consecutive midweek days, midweek season passes will be honored the following weekend.