Season Pass Frequently Asked Questions
Purchasing a Season Pass is a big decision. There are many factors to consider, and you may find yourself with a lot of questions. We hope we can help answer some of them here. Click on the black button below to get started!
Any questions not answered here? Please give us a call at 802.824.5522 x252.
Choosing a season pass requires a little researching and advance planning. Let us help you to make the right choice for your lifestyle and budget!
|Choose the Right Season Pass for YOU!|
|Type of Pass||Consider Buying this pass if...|
|Full Season Pass||...You want the convenience of accessing the mountain whenever you want - to take two runs or twenty. This is also the only pass product that is unrestricted during the winter season. If you want to ski/ride during holiday periods, this is the pass to purchase. Use it as often as you desire during the winter season!|
|Super Value Pass||...You want to ski or board as many days as possible, except for the 16 days a season when everyone else is on vacation. Valid 7 days a week, except for holiday periods, with the exception of New Year's Day, and the Monday of Martin Luther King, Jr. Weekend. (Blackout dates: 12/26/2019 - 12/31; 1/18 - 1/19/2020, 2/15 - 2/21/2020)|
|Midweek Season Pass||...You have the flexibility to ski or board Monday - Friday. The Midweek Pass is not valid during the Christmas or February holiday periods, but is valid New Year's Day, and the Monday of Martin Luther King, Jr. Weekend. (Blackout dates: 12/26/2019 - 12/31; 1/18 - 1/19/2020, 2/15 - 2/21/2020)|
NOTE: Please read the Season Pass Agreement Form (available in the Ticket Office) for additional contract terms. Every Bromley Season Passholder, as a condition of Pass purchase/usage, understands and accepts that:
- All prices and dates are subject to change.
- All products are non-transferable and non refundable; credit may be given as outlined in the Refunds section below.
- Passholder's age on January 1, 2020 will determine eligibility for age-restricted passes.
Management reserves the right to suspend operations at its discretion. In the event that early or late season operations are suspended for 3 or more consecutive midweek days, midweek season passes will be honored the following weekend. We plan to open for the 2019/20 Winter Season on 11/22/2019, and operate weekends only through mid-December. Full time operations will begin then, and continue through the first weekend in April, weather permitting.
- All lift ticket & Season Pass products will expire after the winter season closing date. This is subject to change.
- Any Pass with a picture on it is to be used by the official Passholder only. Bromley will be vigilantly on the lookout for cases of Pass Fraud in order to protect the investment of the vast majority of law-abiding Passholders. Penalties, including fines, season-long or lifetime Bromley access bans, and/or criminal charges will be assessed to both the fraudulent user and the consenting Passholder.
The Payment Plan is available for those who wish to spread their payments out over time. The Plan requires a down payment of 1/3 the total purchase price at the time the application is submitted. Half of the remaining balance will be charged on August 1, 2019, with the final balance charged on November 1, 2019. The same credit/debit card will be charged for all payments.
I don't have a credit card, how do I participate in the Payment Plan?
The Payment Plan is only for credit card purchasers.
Is the down payment refundable?
No. It is the first installment of your Season Pass purchase. You are choosing to buy a Season Pass.
How long will the Payment Plan be available?
It will be available through May 15, 2019.
How will the Payment Plan be implemented?
It starts with a 1/3 of purchase price down payment per Pass. There is no processing fee. Then, half of your remaining balance will be charged on August 1, 2019 and the remaining half on November 1, 2019. It will charge the same credit card each time. Please ensure that your credit card expiration date is after November 2019. You should contact the Bromley ticket office immediately at 802.824.5522 ext. 710 if the credit card provided is lost or stolen, or if the credit card numbers or details change in any way.
Can I do my down payment on a credit card then pay the rest later with a check/cash?
No. The Payment Plan is for credit card purchasers only and must be completed using the same credit/debit card originally processed.
Can I adjust or modify the down payment and the August 1 & November 1 charges?
No. Our Payment Plan system requires automated payment dates and amounts. Keep this in mind when selecting the Payment Plan.
Please refer to the Payment Plan Application for complete plan details.
There are NO REFUNDS on Season Passes - even if the Season Pass is never picked up or used.
Bromley Mountain is not responsible for lost or stolen passes and may void a pass for inappropriate conduct by the holder. Season Passes are not for resale, are non-transferable and non-refundable, so please choose your purchases carefully.
A person may receive a credit for a like seasons pass for a future season at Bromley Mountain if unable to ski/snowboard due to medical reasons. A letter from a doctor is required for verification. The credit will be prorated from the Resort’s opening day based on the date of injury as follows:
- Opening day through December 20: 100% credit
- December 31st through January 15: 65% credit
- January 16th through February 15: 30% credit
- February 16th through February 28: 15% credit
- March 1 to Closing: 0% credit
Cancellation requests must be received at Bromley Mountain within 14 days of a medical incident.
When can I get my picture taken and where can I pick up my Pass?
If purchased before the close of the 2018/19 Winter Season, Season Passes for the 2019/20 Season can be picked up at the ticket office during normal business hours. If purchased after the end of the 2018/19 Winter Season, 2019/20 Season Passes will be available for pick up beginning November 11, 2019.
Where is the Ticket Office located?
At the base of the mountain, just beyond and to the left of the flagpoles in the pick up/drop off area.
What do I need to bring with me to get my Season Pass?
Photo identification is required with proof of age; Passes will not be issued without one. Please be prepared to sign a release form. Children under 18 will need to bring a signed release or be accompanied by their legal guardian. We also require a birth certificate to issue the 5 and under Season Pass. For the Bromley college pass, the student must provide Bromley with their college ID and an original signed letter from the registrar's office (with the college's embossed seal) showing full time student status, or the pass will not be printed and issued. The letter can be mailed in before the pass is picked up. This will help with the delays of verifying the letter.
Can I wear my crazy cool wig/hat/fake teeth/sunglasses in my pass picture?
Pass photos are intended for identification purposes so you will be kindly asked to remove your hat, sun glasses, and any witty costumes prior to your Pass photo. Your cooperation is appreciated!
Your Bromley Season Pass is more valuable with special offers available exclusively to Season Passholders. Here are a few perks:
- 20% savings off full price retail items in the Bromley Shop by Potter Brothers.
- 10% discount off most food items in the Wild Boar Tavern and Marketplace Cafeteria. Some exclusions may apply. Questions about what's included in your discount? Call F&B, 802.824.5522 x223.
- Passholder Coffee Club - enjoy $1 coffee in the Marketplace when you show your Season Pass.
- All Bromley Season Passholders ski for half price, midweek non-holiday at Jiminy Peak. Full Season passholders also get $15 off weekends & holidays, and Super Value passholders receive $15 off non-holiday weekends.
- Each Bromley Full, Midweek or Supervalue season passholder receives 1 free lift ticket to Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort in Hancock, MA and Cranmore Mountain Resort in North Conway, NH, our Fairbank Group sister resorts. Tickets are valid beginning 3/1/2019, and expire at the end of the 2019/20 Winter Season. Full passholders free tickets are valid anytime; Midweek and Supervalue passholders tickets share the same blackout dates as your Bromley pass.
- Free Uphill Pass. All Bromley passholders who choose to earn their turns, or snowshoe uphill during the winter season receive a complimentary uphill pass with any Season Pass purchase. Our uphill policy is posted here, or you can inquire in the Ticket Office!
- Midweek & Super Value Season Passes are valid on January 1, 2020 (New Year's Day) and January 20, 2020 (MLK Weekend Monday).
- Midweek passholders - your pass magically transforms into a Full Season Pass on March 14, 2020, for the rest of the season.
- One free all day pass to the Mountain Adventure Park at Vermont's Summer Adventure for summer family fun. Note - this pass is valid for Summer 2019 only.
Sun Mountain Cards - Get a FREE Lift Ticket once you buy your card your Sun Mountain Card. The Sun Mountain card saves you up to $30 off one all day lift ticket daily.
Online Tickets - Purchase online at least one calendar day in advance and save - Keep in mind, the earlier you book the better – online ticket rates increase daily as your visit gets closer!
Why do season pass rates vary so much from ski area to ski area?
Many ski resorts, including Bromley, set their pass rates as a factor of their daily lift ticket pricing. Pricing in this manner is traditionally done by ski resorts that focus primarily on skiing (as opposed to revenue from lodging, dining, and non-skiing and snowboarding activities like tubing parks or special events). Ski resorts that have multiple revenue sources may shift their pricing structure lower for skiing, in order to enhance their revenues in these other service areas.
Even so, Bromley strives to make skiing and snowboarding as affordable as possible through its mix of pass products at varying price points.
Is Bromley committed to operations through closing day?
Yes. Operations from opening day through April are planned and budgeted for the 2019/20 season. Bromley plans to operate Saturdays & Sundays only from November 22, 2019 through mid-December 2019. Full time (7 day a week) operations start date TBD mid-December. Operations continue through Early April, weather permitting. Please remember that our business is completely dependent upon weather, so we can't guarantee that the operating plan won't change. Please consider this when making your Pass purchase decision. Management reserves the right to suspend operations at its discretion. In the event that early or late season operations are suspended for 3 or more consecutive midweek days, midweek season passes will be honored the following weekend.
Why doesn't Bromley operate every lift every day?
This is an economic environment in which operating costs continue to rise much faster than revenue, so Bromley must make the resort's operations as efficient as possible. One of those efficiencies is to balance uphill capacity with uphill demand on any given day. On busy days, when all available lift capacity is needed, all lifts will run (unless weather or safety issues prevent us from doing so). But when attendance is reduced, it's simply not efficient to operate as many lifts. Efficiency helps keep pass prices as low as possible.
Season Passes will be sold 365 days a year. However, we have 3 price tiers for season pass sales; the best prices and lowest rates will be offered through May 15, and the next best rates through October 15.
Yes. The Super Value Pass!
Give us a call at 802.824.5522 x710. Our Ticket Office Staff can assist you with your Pass purchase. Feel free to call anytime and leave a message, we will call you back.
Yes! However, this option is not available online. Please call the ticket office at 802.824.5522 x710.
Not on Season Pass products, but there is a military discount on Full Day lift tickets, rentals, adult group lessons and adult beginner packages. Click here for Military Discount details.
Yes. Family purchases are discounted in the following way... Purchase one Full Adult, Teen or Junior 2019/20 Season Pass at full price, and receive $50 off each additional Adult, Teen or Junior Full Season pass for your immediate family members. Proof of dependency should accompany the application for any dependents not covered by this definition. When purchasing online, these discounts will be applied at checkout.
You'll be able purchase these online. If it is for a new Passholder, the Passholder (or his/her parent/guardian) will have to sign a release form at the time of Pass pick-up. The parent/guardian must enter his/her own information first during the online process.
Please call us at 802.824.5522 x710 in order to redeem your voucher.
You qualify for the Season Pass product based on your age as of January 1, 2019.