2018/19 Seasonal Programs
For Children that will play, ski, ride & learn with us all winter long!
|Mighty Mites Childcare, age 6 weeks - 6 years||$1300|
|Mighty Moose Childcare with Skiing, age 3-6 years||$1765|
|Jets Skiing or Choppers Snowboarding, age 6-14 years. First time applicants should call the Snowsports School at 802.824.5522 x227 before enrolling.||$1299|
|Buy Kid's Seasonal Programs Online Now!|
We love kids! Check out our winter programs available for all ages and stages - we're sure to have the program that's right for your family.
- Mighty Mites Club - Daycare only, for ages 6 weeks to 6 years
- Mighty Moose Club - Daycare with Skiing, for ages 3 to 6
- Jets/Choppers Seasonal Ski and Snowboard Programs, for ages 6 to 14
Daycare for little ones, ages 6 weeks to 6 years old, at one of the first daycare facilities at a ski area in the U.S. This program is for children that are not old enough to be in the Moose Ski Program, or just are not quite ready to ski. Whatever the reason, the Mighty Mites Seasonal program will offer unlimited access to full day childcare for your little one. Children get lots of love and care, along with arts and crafts, plenty of playtime, and lunch and snacks in our licensed daycare center. This non-skiing pass has unlimited use for the season, program follows the Mighty Mites Childcare program.
This season-long program is for children 3 to 6 years old of all levels of ability. Mighty Moose members enjoy morning and afternoon skiing sessions with our Kids Center specialists, as well as full day care. Our seasonal children have storage for their equipment and a cubby for their personal gear. The four levels of skiing in this program are the same levels as the Mighty Moose Ski Program.
Instruction is solely through trained Kids Center instructors, and we offer 4 levels of instruction as children progress.
- For children that have never skied before, we have our own magic carpet that offers a wonderful learning area to introduce children to skiing.
- Once the children are able to control their stop and are beginning to turn we move to the covered magic carpet in the ski school learning zone. Here the children work on gaining control and linking their turns.
- As the children improve and are consistent with their turns they will advance to riding the East Meadow chair lift and skiing down our beginner green trails. At this level the children work on physical, mental and emotional skills that are essential for them to develop their skiing skills.
- The fourth level of skiing in the Kids Center Program requires the children to not only have the physical ability to ski making parallel turns but also the mental and emotional skills needed for them to be responsible, safe skiers. The children in the program will ride the chairlift with an instructor or a responsible adult rider.
The children that are skiing in our two top levels will ski for 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon and all children will enjoy a mid-day lunch break in the Kids Center. Your children will not only improve their skiing as the season progresses, but they will enjoy the friendships that develop while skiing together throughout the season. Seasonal equipment rentals are available through the Bromley Rental Center. This pass has unlimited use for the season.
Contact the Kids Center at 802.824.5522 to enroll your child in the Mighty Mites or Mighty Moose Club. For questions (sorry we cannot take reservations via e-mail) you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When and Where: Jets/Choppers programs will run every weekend starting Saturday, December 15th, through Sunday, March 17th. Attendance is not mandatory. Additional Days: December 27th, 28th, 31st, January 1st, and February 18th-22nd. *There are no Jets/Choppers December 25th and 26th.
- Meeting Time & Place: There are two class sessions one in the morning (9am-11:45am), and another in the afternoon (1pm- 3pm). All sessions will begin and end at the bottom of the Alpine Chair. We always take one lower mountain run first and return to the bottom of the Alpine Chair to meet anyone who may have missed the first run.
- Drop off and pick up: Please drop off/pick up your child after the morning and afternoon sessions. We do not provide lunch.
- Coaches: Our coaches have not only made the commitment to be here on all weekends and holidays, but also possess the ability to teach more than just skiing and riding. They share their passion for the sport with their class, creating lifelong memories while your children develop as skiers and riders.
- How the groups are designed/formed: We take into consideration both skill and age when making the groups. Our goal is to have your child stay with the same group/instructor every week throughout the season. To achieve this, it is beneficial for your child to attend as many sessions as possible so the group progresses and grows together. Typically, groups are not fully formed until January when all the Jets/Choppers have arrived. Some changes may occur throughout the season as kids grow in ability, as well as socially. (We reserve the right to remove or change your students’ group when there is a safety issue.)
- Communication: Tyler will be the primary contact for details and information. Tyler will post updates to the Jets Facebook page and send out a weekly e-mail to those who are on the list. We do our absolute best to keep the e-mail list current. All additions, deletions and changes to your contact information should be relayed to Tyler to keep our roster list up to date.
With kids here every weekend, our Jets/Choppers programs offer a unique opportunity to combine education with some really fun special days. Past events have included a glow stick parade, gate training, race days, swap (skiers snowboard and snowboarders ski) day, helmet dress up days, summit photo day, movie/pizza night, kids/parent obstacle competition, an early morning ski with Billy D, a bump competition, the Vertical Challenge, scavenger hunts, and for the older kids, a groomer ride and sleepover at the summit! (These are all weather and condition dependent.)
New this year, introducing Specialty Weekends:
The goal for these Specialty weekends would be to expand and advance your students’ knowledge in these areas by providing outside instructors in addition to your Jets coach. Disciplines we plan to offer include bumps, freestyle, a day in the life of a ski patroller, and a day in the life of a Bromley KidsRule instructor. Stay tuned for more info!
Please note: Seasonal programs do not include lift privileges. Season Passes or daily lift tickets must be purchased separately. And remember, children 5 and under always ski free! (5 & Under still required to get a free ticket from the ticket window. Age 5 & Under Season Pass can be issued for a $20 fee.)
OVERALL RESORT OPERATING SCHEDULE FOR 2018/19:
Management reserves the right to suspend operations at its discretion. In the event that early or late season operations are suspended for 3 or more consecutive midweek days, midweek season passes will be honored the following weekend.
We plan to open for the 2018/19 Winter Season on Friday, November 23, 2018. Early season operations are as follows: open November 23-25, suspend operations November 26-30, open December 1-2, suspend operations December 3-6, and open for full-time, 7 day a week operations on Friday, December 7. Full-time operations will continue through the first weekend in April. All posted operation schedules are weather permitting and subject to change.