KidsRule 6-Pack & Pass Deal
What's the same?
- Kidsrule Mountain Camps! Our premier daily lesson program for skiers and snowboarders of all abilities, ages 5-12.
- A 6-Pack still means six all-day Kidsrule Mountain Camps lessons at a discount (10%) off retail.
- A free Junior Full season pass.
- Buy your 6-Pack & Pass and get your 2018/19 Junior Full Season Pass RIGHT NOW. You no longer need to wait until your sixth lesson has been completed. You can ski or snowboard with it on Opening Day!
Show me the math
- A 2018/19 Junior Full Season Pass is $750. An all-day Kidsrule Mountain Camps lesson is $180, so six lessons at retail is $180 x 6 = $1080. You’re getting $1830 worth of product for $975, you smart one, you, plus your child is out on the slopes, learning AND having the time of their life. Win.
- $180, plus $25 for rental equipment.
The Fine Print:
6-Pack lessons are non-transferable (6-Packs cannot be shared with more than one child)
The Season Pass is non-transferable (Kidsrule Junior Season Pass is for the child on the lesson booking only.)
6-Pack lesson redemptions expire, and have no value, at the end of the 2018/19 Winter Season. Be sure to check out our proposed operating schedule for details.
6-Pack & Pass lessons cannot be redeemed online. We apologize for any inconvenience, but our Snowsports School will be happy to book your lesson over the phone at 802.824.5522!
The following cancellation policy applies to the 6-Pack & Pass lessons: if you do not cancel a scheduled lesson (you’ve made a reservation for a certain day) by 2pm the night before, and don’t show up, you will forfeit that lesson and will not be able to redeem it another day. Please, cancelling on time helps our school continue to offer the best product possible to everyone, every day!
Passholder bonus: once all six 6-Pack & Pass lessons have been redeemed, save $25 off additional Kidsrule lessons booked through the end of the 2018/19 Season.
For questions about KidsRule Mountain Camps, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802.824.5522. Sorry, we cannot take reservations via e-mail. All reservations must be made by phone or online.
Be sure to check out the Frequently Asked Questions section of our First Timers Guide for additional Kidsrule information!
Bromley Mountain reserves the right to refuse a child due to age, communication barriers, tardiness, behavior, availability, or readiness for the program. Children in lessons should be prepared to ride lifts with other members of the public, Bromley Mountain staff or by themselves. Your child must be toilet trained - not in diapers or pull-ups for this on-snow program. Appropriate snow conditions are required to run the outdoor program. Bromley Mountain does not refund money for children who do not want to be on snow and are in our care.
Other Participation Policies
If your child is experiencing any flu-like symptoms, please refrain from bringing them into our program. If they should suddenly develop any flu-like symptoms while in our care, our staff will notify you to come pick them up.
We do not allow peanut butter or peanut products in our facility.
Children enrolled in any programs must have a parent/guardian on the premises during program time.
* Season Pass earned when one individual participates in KidsRule 6 times during the same season. Earned season pass is valid for that individual only.
**Holiday Periods: 12/26/2018 - 1/1/2019; 1/19 - 1/21/2019, 2/16- 2/22/2019.
Management reserves the right to suspend operations at its discretion. In the event that early or late season operations are suspended for 3 or more consecutive midweek days, midweek season passes will be honored the following weekend.