The Snowsports School at Bromley continues to prove itself as one of the strongest and most respected teaching programs in the business, and was voted #3 in the East by Ski Magazine for Kid Friendly Activities in 2015!
Moms and dads who learned at Bromley as kids bring us their kids, friends bring friends, wives bring husbands and husbands bring wives. More than simple mountain loyalty, there is a trust that keeps people coming back - and trust is a cornerstone for successful learning. Here at Bromley we understand that.
You won't find a better staff to learn from or a better mountain to learn on in the East. Come see for yourself. Join us on the mountain to learn this winter.
Kids Lesson Options
- KidsRule Mountain Camps, for kids age 5-12, is our premier all day program for skiers and snowboarders of all ability levels that includes instruction, hot cocoa breaks, lunch, and lift ticket for the day.
- Our Seasonal Programs offer winter-long learning and fun. With options including everything from daycare to season-long instruction, we're sure to have the right program for your children.
- Private Lessons are also available for skiers, snowboarders, and telemark skiers, age 3 and up of all ability levels.
- Looking for a competive racing program, or development team? The Bromley Outing Club (BOC) is currently in its sixth decade serving as a gateway for life-long participation in Alpine Racing, DEVO (The Development Team), and Freeskiing, on both a competitive and recreational level.
- Older children who want to learn to ski or snowboard? Get Skiing/Snowboarding is a 2 hour program for first-time or beginner skiers and snowboarders, ages 13 and up.
- Daycare with Skiing is available for kids from 2 1/2 - 6 years old and includes indoor childcare & activities, plus time outdoors with ski lessons.
- Adaptive Lessons are available through the Bart Center.
For questions about our Ski & Snowboard School, please call 802.824.5522 or email email@example.com.
Sorry, we cannot take reservations via e-mail. All reservations must be made by phone. (Some programs may be reserved through our online store, please see specific program page for details.)
You must cancel by phone or in person by 2:00pm the day prior to your reservation to receive a credit in the form of a voucher for a future reservation; there are no refunds. A cancellation fee of $30 will be charged to those who have not canceled in time, and there are no exceptions. Please do not email cancellations.
Full one-day rate charged; remaining reservations canceled.
All ski and snowboard school and Kids' Programs that are reserved in advance will be charged the full amount at the time of booking on the credit card provided.
Bromley Mountain reserves the right to refuse a child due to age, communication barriers, tardiness, behavior, availability, or readiness for the program. Children in should be prepared to ride lifts with other members of the public, Bromley Mountain staff or by themselves. Your child must be toilet trained - not in diapers or pull-ups for this on-snow program. Appropriate snow conditions are required to run the outdoor program. Bromley Mountain does not refund money for children who do not want to be on snow and are in our care.
Other Participation Policies
If your child is experiencing any flu-like symptoms, please refrain from bringing them into our program. If they should suddenly develop any flu-like symptoms while in our care, our staff will notify you to come pick them up.
We do not allow peanut butter or peanut products in our facility.
Children enrolled in any programs must have a parent/guardian on the premises during program time.
OVERALL RESORT OPERATING SCHEDULE:
Management reserves the right to suspend operations at its discretion. In the event that early or late season operations are suspended for 3 or more consecutive midweek days, midweek season passes will be honored the following weekend.
We plan to open for the 2018/19 Winter Season on Friday, November 23, 2018. Early season operations are as follows: open November 23-25, suspend operations November 26-30, open December 1-2, suspend operations December 3-6, and open for full time, 7 day a week operations on Friday, December 7. Full time operations will continue through the first weekend in April. All posted operation schedules are weather permitting and subject to change.