Innkeeper's Race Series
Who: You. Your friends, co-workers. Skiers, snowboarders, men or women. A team of 4 - 5 people (max of 5)! Please start a new team if you have over 5. Teams will be scored by the top 3 out of 5 runs by their team members on each race day. Download the team application here, and sign your team up today!
When: Wednesdays, Jan. 3 - March 7 (No race Feb. 21). Party on March 14. Take runs between 9:30 and 11:30 am. View the full race schedule here.
How Much: By Dec. 20, 2017, $575. After Dec. 20, $615. That’s $115/person for 8 race days, an awesome end of season party with commemorative T-shirt and awards, plus skiing or boarding on Wednesdays, January 3 through season end (pass not valid 2/21/2018)! At the minimum, that's under $10/day for a dozen (weather permitting!) days on snow. Already a Bromley passholder? Pay $30 less.
Where: We plan to begin the race season on Lord's Prayer, and move to East Meadow as your skills and the winter progress. The rest of the mountain is yours for free-skiing all day. The Wild Boar Tavern is the spot for lunch, brews and social.
Why: Because you're awesome-fast, and it's fun!
Additional Program highlights:
- Innkeepers MUG CLUB. $10 buy in gets you your own mug to use on Innkeeper Wednesdays in the Wild Boar Tavern, and discounts on the weekly beer of the week. (Valid Wednesdays only).
- $10 Innkeeper Burger & Beer special in the Wild Boar Tavern on race days. 16 oz. beer of the week, plus the burger or sandwich special of the day!
- Each time you race, you'll be entered in the season end raffle for some amazing prizes...Trips to Boston, brewery tours, Red Sox tickets, gear from Potter Brothers Ski & Snowboard Shops. This means the more days you get out there and race, the more chances you have to win!
- Race results will be posted online here and in the Wild Boar Tavern each race day.
- Ski or board FREE on Wednesdays, March 14 through the end of the season. Your Innkeepers pass is valid Wednesdays through the end of the 2017/18 Winter season.
Questions? Send an email to the race coordinator, or call the Bromley Outing Club at 802.824.6498.
Details about your Innkeepers Pass: Valid Wednesdays, 9am - 4pm, January 3 - end of season, non-holiday*. Non-transferable. *Holiday Periods: 12/26/2017 - 1/1/2018; 1/13 - 1/15/2018; 2/17 - 2/23/2018.
In the event that a race must be canceled due to weather, we will make every effort to post that information to the Snow Report by 8:15 am on race days. Your pass will still be valid, even if the race is cancelled.
Sponsored by Potter Brothers Ski & Snowboard Shops, more at potterbrothers.com!