Day Group Rates & Details
"We find Bromley intimate enough for beginners and a challenge for the most advanced. Exceptional grooming, the friendliest staff, and a sprawling base lodge makes for happy groups"
Richard G. Jenner, Owner Sundown Ski & Surf Shop, Day-trips from Long Island
Why Ski & Snowboard Groups Love Bromley...
- Forty-seven classic New England trails and glades with a mix of ski and snowboard terrain to please and challenge every skill level.
- Bromley parks!
- All trails lead to one central base lodge making "Group Leading" a snap!
- The family-friendliest ski resort in the country.
- Convenient to all major metro areas in the northeast.
- Minutes from Manchester Vermont and the finest dining and outlet shopping in New England.
We make it Easy!
- Organize a group of at least 15 people.
- Pick a date.
- Book a reservation.
- Receive a free ticket for every 15 paid.
- Have a blast!
|Group Lift Ticket Rates|
|All Ages||# of People||Midweek||Weekend||Holiday*|
|Group Rental Equipment Rates (must have at least 15 purchasing lift tickets)|
|All Ages - 7 Days a Week||1-Day Rental||2-Day Rental|
Skis, Boots & Poles or Snowboard & Boots
*Holiday Periods: 12/26/2018-1/1/2019, 1/19-1/21/2019, 2/16-2/22/2019
Group Policies at Bromley
- Fifteen or more individuals qualify as a group.
- Tickets must be used on the same day as purchase.
- Reservations required 48 hours in advance.
- Tickets are issued upon receipt of payment.
- Cash, checks, certified checks (made payable to Bromley Mountain), money orders, Visa, Master Card, American Express & Discover are all accepted. For the convenience of all parties, please do not bring a check already filled out with payment amount. Payment amount should be filled in at the time of transaction to avoid discrepancies due to last minute changes or calculation errors!
- Payment is made in one transaction between the group leader and the Bromley Group Sales manager in the Guest Services office.
For more information on group trips to Bromley, call us at 802.824.5522 ext. 710, or e-mail Group Sales at email@example.com.
OVERALL RESORT OPERATING SCHEDULE:
Management reserves the right to suspend operations at its discretion. In the event that early or late season operations are suspended for 3 or more consecutive midweek days, midweek season passes will be honored the following weekend.
We plan to open for the 2018/19 Winter Season on Friday, November 23, 2018. Early season operations are as follows: open November 23-25, suspend operations November 26-30, open December 1-2, suspend operations December 3-6, and open for full time, 7 day a week operations on Friday, December 7. Full time operations will continue through the first weekend in April. All posted operation schedules are weather permitting and subject to change.