Helpful hints for group leaders just starting out:
- If you can, call ahead with the final count of adults & teen/juniors. That way we will be well prepared for your arrival.
- Inform everyone of where you will be meeting at the end of the day. The bus drop off and pick up location will be the same for your convenience.
- Keep everyone on the bus and distribute tickets as they get off (equipment renters & individuals taking lessons excluded).
- If anyone is interested in lessons, have them call the Ski & Snowboard School at 802.824.5522 x301 well before your arrival date to make reservations. Find out if their lesson includes a lift ticket in the package and if so remember not to include them in your final group count.
- All parties renting equipment should go to rentals and repair first. Have them meet you later by the fire place to retrieve their tickets.
- Provide first aid with a list of names of all the kids in your school or youth group.
- Are you staying overnight in the area? If so, let me know and I will personally drop off your group tickets for your convenience.
- If you need help, just ask. 802.824.5522 ext. 253, or e-mail Group Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book Your Stay