The Ski & Snowboard School at Bromley continues to prove itself as one of the strongest and most respected teaching programs in the business.
Moms and dads who learned at Bromley as kids bring us their kids, friends bring friends, wives bring husbands and husbands bring wives. More than simple mountain loyalty, there is a trust that keeps people coming back - and trust is a cornerstone for successful learning. Here at Bromley we understand that.
You won't find a better staff to learn from or a better mountain to learn on in the East. Come see for yourself. Join us on the mountain to learn this winter.
Adult Lesson Options
- Get Skiing or Riding is a 90 minute lesson for First-Timers ages 13 and up.
- 90 minute Group Lessons are also available for ages 13 and up for those with more experience.
- Private Lessons are available for skiers and snowboarders of all ability levels age 3 and up.
- Telemark Lessons are given through the Kåre Andersen Telemark Center at Bromley for all ability levels.
- Adaptive Lessons are available through the Bart Center.
For questions about our Ski & Snowboard School, please call 802.824.5522 or email email@example.com.
Sorry, we cannot take reservations via e-mail. All reservations must be made by phone. (Some programs may be reserved through our online store, please see specific program page for details.)
You must cancel by phone or in person by 2:00pm the day prior to your reservation to receive a credit in the form of a voucher for a future reservation; there are no refunds. A cancellation fee of $30 will be charged to those who have not canceled in time, and there are no exceptions. Please do not email cancellations.
Full one-day rate charged; remaining reservations canceled.
All ski and snowboard school and Kids' Programs that are reserved in advance will be charged the full amount at the time of booking on the credit card provided.