*Family-friendly Full Pass discounts! Buy one Full Season Pass, and save $50 off each additional Adult, Teen or Junior Full Pass for your immediate family members. Discount will be reflected in Cart.*
- Rise and shine. Passholder Coffee Club means you enjoy $1 coffee in the Marketplace when you show your Season Pass.
- Lunch for less. 10% discount off most food items in the Wild Boar Tavern and Marketplace Cafeteria! Some exclusions may apply. Questions about what's included in your discount? Call F&B, 802.824.5522 x223.
- Get your gear on. 20% savings off full price retail items in the Bromley Shop by Potter Brothers.
- Meet the Family. Each Bromley Full, Midweek or Supervalue season passholder receives 1 free lift ticket to Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort in Hancock, MA and Cranmore Mountain Resort in North Conway, NH, our Fairbank Group sister resorts. Tickets are valid beginning 3/1/2019, and expire at the end of the 2019/20 Winter Season. Full passholders free tickets are valid anytime; Midweek and Supervalue passholders tickets share the same blackout dates as your Bromley pass.
- Jiminy Peak special offer. All Bromley Season Passholders ski for half price, midweek Non-Peak at Jiminy Peak. Full Season passholders also get $15 off weekends & Peak Days, and Super Value passholders receive $15 off Non-Peak weekends.
- Free Uphill Pass. All Bromley passholders who choose to earn their turns, or snowshoe uphill during the winter season receive a complimentary uphill pass with any Season Pass purchase. Our uphill policy is posted here, or you can inquire in the Ticket Office!
- Discounts at participating Mountain of Distinction resorts, plus Mountain Creek, NJ: Half-price lift tickets for non-holiday weekdays and $15 off on weekends and holidays. On Saturdays, Sundays and Peak Periods (as defined by each participating resort), Bromley season pass holders will receive $15 off the cost of a Full-Day/Full Price lift ticket (your pass needs to be valid at Bromley during these periods in order to be used at another resort). During Non-Peak periods, Monday through Friday, Bromley season pass holders will receive 50% off a Full-Day/Full Price lift ticket (your season pass needs to be valid at Bromley during these periods in order to be used at another resort). This offer is valid only on days and times that your pass is valid at Bromley.
- Discounts will not be extended without presentation of a valid Bromley Season Pass. You will need to bring your pass and any other family members, with their passes to the mountain's guest services location to purchase your tickets. Please, no exceptions.
- Participating Resorts:
- Vermont: Jay Peak
- Massachusetts: Jiminy Peak
- New York: Ski Windham, Bristol Mountain, Holiday Valley
- Maine: Shawnee Peak
- Pennsylvania: Seven Springs, Hidden Valley, Laurel Mountain
- Michigan: Crystal Mountain
- Virginia: Wintergreen
- New Hampshire: Cranmore
Peak Periods: 12/26/2019 - 01/01/2020; 1/18 - 1/20/2020, 2/15 - 2/21/2020.
Send us an email or call the Ticket Office at 802.824.5522 ext. 710 with any season pass or ticketing questions!
Please be aware that all purchase prices on this site include tax, except for season passes.
Age as of January 1, 2020 will determine eligibility for 5 and under, Junior, Teen, and Senior rates.
*Family Full Pass Discounts: Additional Adult rates apply to your spouse and/or unmarried dependent children (i.e. living at home) under the age of 23. Additional Junior and Teen rates apply to children from the same immediate family. Discounts do not apply to Child Full, Senior Full, Senior+ Full, Super Value or Midweek passes. Proof of dependency should accompany the application for any dependents not covered by this definition.
Prices do not include Vermont State sales tax of 6%. Absolutely NO refunds.