Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
Which Season Pass is right for me?
- Unlimited Season Pass - You want the convenience of accessing the mountain whenever you want - to take two runs or twenty. This is also the only pass product that is unrestricted during the winter season. If you want to ski/ride during *peak periods, this is the pass to purchase. Use it as often as you desire during the winter season!
- Super Value Pass - You want to ski or board as many days as possible, except for the 16 days a season when everyone else is on vacation. Valid 7 days a week, except for *peak periods, with the exception of the Monday of Martin Luther King, Jr. Weekend. (*Peak dates: 12/26/2021 - 01/02/2022, 1/15 - 1/17/2022, 2/19 - 2/25/2022.)
- Midweek Season Pass - You have the flexibility to ski or board Monday - Friday. The Midweek Pass is not valid during *peak periods, but is valid the Monday of Martin Luther King, Jr. Weekend. (*Peak dates: 12/26/2021 - 01/02/2022, 1/15 - 1/17/2022, 2/19 - 2/25/2022.)
We do! The Season Pass Payment Plan is only available through the first discount deadline (May 15, 2021). Passes go on sale at the end of each winter season (March 1, 2021) for the following winter. You can sign up for the payment plan by adding the season pass or seasonal program to your online shopping cart. Once all passes are added your cart, you can click "Proceed to Checkout", located in your shopping cart. During this process, you'll see a box you can check labeled "Payment plan". Check the box and it will do the math for you.
- How does it work? You will pay for your season passes in your shopping cart in three equal installments. The first installment will be charged to your credit card immediately. The second installment will be charged to your credit card on August 1, 2021, and the final installment will be charged to your credit card on November 1, 2021. Your credit card statement for the installment charges will reflect one charge for each of the passes that you purchase. It will charge the same credit card each time. Please ensure that your credit card expiration date is after November 1. You should contact the Bromley ticket office immediately at 802.824.5522 ext. 710 if the credit card provided is lost or stolen, or if the credit card numbers or details change in any way.
- Is the down payment refundable? No. It is the first installment of your Season Pass purchase. You are choosing to buy a Season Pass.
- I don't have a credit card, how do I participate in the Payment Plan? The Payment Plan is only for credit card purchasers.
- Can I adjust or modify the down payment and the August 1 & November 1 charges? No. Our Payment Plan system requires automated payment dates and amounts. Keep this in mind when selecting the Payment Plan.
Season Passes will be sold 365 days a year. However, we have 3 price tiers for season pass sales; the best prices and lowest rates will be offered through May 15, and the next best rates through October 15.
Yes. Family purchases are discounted in the following way... Purchase one Unlimited Adult, Teen or Junior Season Pass at full price, and receive $50 off each additional Adult, Teen or Junior Unlimited Season pass for your immediate family members. Proof of dependency should accompany the application for any dependents not covered by this definition. When purchasing online, these discounts will be applied at checkout.
You'll be able purchase these online. If it is for a new Passholder, the Passholder (or his/her parent/guardian) will have to sign a release form at the time of Pass pick-up. The parent/guardian must enter his/her own information first during the online process.
Please call us at 802.824.5522 x710 in order to redeem your voucher.
My birthday is in [August, September, October, November, December], what Pass do I purchase?
You qualify for the Season Pass product based on your age as of January 1, 2022.
Yes. Operations from opening day through April are planned and budgeted for the 2021/22 season. Bromley plans to operate weekends only opening day (TBD) through mid-December. Full time (7 day a week) operations start date TBD mid-December. Operations continue through Early April, weather permitting. Please remember that our business is completely dependent upon weather, so we can't guarantee that the operating plan won't change. Please consider this when making your Pass purchase decision. Management reserves the right to suspend operations at its discretion. In the event that early or late season operations are suspended for 3 or more consecutive midweek days, midweek season passes will be honored the following weekend.
This is an economic environment in which operating costs continue to rise much faster than revenue, so Bromley must make the resort's operations as efficient as possible. One of those efficiencies is to balance uphill capacity with uphill demand on any given day. On busy days, when all available lift capacity is needed, all lifts will run (unless weather or safety issues prevent us from doing so). But when attendance is reduced, it's simply not efficient to operate as many lifts. Efficiency helps keep pass prices as low as possible.
Picking Up Your New Season Pass
If purchased before the close of the 2020/21 Winter Season, Season Passes for the 2021/22 Season can be picked up at the ticket office during normal business hours. If purchased after the end of the 2020/21 Winter Season, 2021/22 Season Passes will be available for pick up beginning mid-November 2021.
At the base of the mountain, just beyond and to the left of the flagpoles in the pick up/drop off area.
Photo identification is required with proof of age; Passes will not be issued without one. Please be prepared to sign a release form. Children under 18 will need to bring a signed release or be accompanied by their legal guardian. We also require a birth certificate to issue the 5 and under Season Pass. For the Bromley college pass, the student must provide Bromley with their college ID and an original signed letter from the registrar's office (with the college's embossed seal) showing full time student status, or the pass will not be printed and issued. The letter can be mailed in before the pass is picked up. This will help with the delays of verifying the letter.
Pass photos are intended for identification purposes so you will be kindly asked to remove your hat, sun glasses, and any witty costumes prior to your Pass photo. Your cooperation is appreciated!