Childcare & Childcare with Skiing
To Book: Please enter your arrival date below to reserve online, or call 802.824.5522 ext. 703. Please note that space is limited and demand is high so reservations are strongly recommended. For questions (sorry we cannot take reservations via e-mail) you can also email us at email@example.com.
Kids Center Programs & Rates
- Full Day Session : $115, includes snacks & lunch.
- Half Day Session: $95, includes snacks.
- Full Day Session : $140, includes snacks, lunch, equipment and two ½ hour on snow lessons.
- Half Day Session : $100, includes snacks, equipment and one ½ hour on snow lesson.
Mighty Moose Program (Childcare with Skiing) - Children ages 3 to 6 years of age
- Full Day Session: $175, includes snacks, lunch, and two 1½ hour lessons. (Rental equipment not included, full day equipment rental: $30)
- Half Day Session : $135, includes snacks and one 1½ hour lesson. (Rental equipment not included, half day equipment rental: $15)
Instruction is solely through trained Kids Center instructors, and we offer 4 levels of instruction as children progress (Red, Yellow, Green, & Blue).
- RED level skiers: For children that have never skied before, we have our own magic carpet that offers a wonderful learning area to introduce children to skiing.
- YELLOW level skiers: Once the children are able to control their stop and are beginning to turn we move to the covered magic carpet in the ski school learning zone. Here the children work on gaining control and linking their turns.
- GREEN level skiers: As the children improve and are consistent with their turns they will advance to riding the East Meadow chairlift and skiing down our beginner green trails. At this level the children work on physical, mental and emotional skills that are essential for them to develop their skiing skills.
- BLUE level skiers: The fourth level of skiing in the Kids Center Program requires the children to not only have the physical ability to ski making parallel turns but also the mental and emotional skills needed for them to be responsible, safe skiers. The children in the program will ride the chairlift with an instructor or a responsible adult rider.
Frequently Asked Questions
Kidsrule Mountain Camps is our all-day, on snow program for children ages 5-12. They offer both ski and snowboard lessons. This program runs from 9:45am - 2:45pm, and meets on snow. Lunch is included.
The Kids Center also offers instruction during the day for your child. Skiing only, lessons are 1½ hours long for 3-6 year olds, or ½ hour for 2½ year olds, and a full day will include two lessons.
OVERALL RESORT OPERATING SCHEDULE
Weather permitting, we plan to open for the 2019/20 Winter Season on Saturday, November 16, 2019. Early season operations are as follows: open 11/16-17, suspend operations 11/18-22, open 11/23-24, suspend operations 11/25-28, open 11/29-12/1, suspend operations 12/2-6, open 12/7-8, suspend operations 12/9-12, and open for full-time, 7 day a week operations on Friday, 12/13. We expect to continue operations through the first weekend in April.
Management reserves the right to suspend operations at its discretion. In the event that early or late season operations are suspended for 3 or more consecutive midweek days, midweek season passes will be honored the following weekend.
Subject to change.
*2019/20 Peak Periods: 12/26/2019 - 01/01/2020, 1/18 - 1/20/2020, 2/15 - 2/21/2020.