Helpful Hints for planning your next adventure!
In order to maximize your day with us, we've put together a collection of tips, guidelines and information we hope you'll find useful in planning your trip!
- Parking on property is always free of charge, regardless of whether you arrive by bus or a caravan of cars.
- Entry into the park is free of charge. Those members of your group who do not wish to participate do not require a ticket to walk around and observe!
- No Smoking Please. For the comfort and safety of all our guests, smoking is not permitted at Vermont's Summer Adventure except in designated areas. Designated smoking areas are located: between the Waterslide and Mini Golf & by the Giant Swing. Thank you for your cooperation.
- We welcome you to bring bag lunches. You may also purchase food on the Sun Deck.
- We are Vermont's Sun Mountain...sunscreen is a must!
- Many of our attractions require closed toe shoes, refer to the attractions pages for specific requirements for each attraction.
- Certain height, age and/or weight restrictions apply and vary by attraction. Please refer to the attractions pages for specific requirements prior to your visit.
- Remember, all attractions are subject to weather and may close during thunder and lightning conditions. The Alpine Slide cannot operate when the track is wet and will close in any rain.