Group Ski & Snowboard Packages
"We find Bromley intimate enough for beginners and a challenge for the most advanced. Exceptional grooming, the friendliest staff, and a sprawling base lodge makes for happy groups" Richard G. Jenner, Owner Sundown Ski & Surf Shop, Day-trips from Long Island
Why Ski & Snowboard Groups Love Bromley...
- Forty-seven classic New England trails and glades with a mix of ski and snowboard terrain to please and challenge every skill level.
- Bromley parks!
- All trails lead to one central base lodge making "Group Leading" a snap!
- The family-friendliest ski resort in the country.
- Convenient to all major metro areas in the northeast.
- Minutes from Manchester Vermont and the finest dining and outlet shopping in New England.
How to Book:
Group Policies at Bromley
- Fifteen or more individuals qualify as a group.
- Reservations required 48 hours in advance.
- Tickets must be used on the same day as purchase.
- Tickets are issued upon receipt of payment.
- Payment is made in one transaction between the group leader and the Bromley Group Sales manager in the Guest Services office.
- Cash, checks, certified checks (made payable to Bromley Mountain), money orders, Visa, Master Card, American Express & Discover are all accepted. For the convenience of all parties, please do not bring a check already filled out with payment amount. Payment amount should be filled in at the time of transaction to avoid discrepancies due to last minute changes or calculation errors!