Group Ski & Snowboard Packages
"We find Bromley intimate enough for beginners and a challenge for the most advanced. Exceptional grooming, the friendliest staff, and a sprawling base lodge makes for happy groups" Richard G. Jenner, Owner Sundown Ski & Surf Shop, Day-trips from Long Island
Why Ski & Snowboard Groups Love Bromley...
- Forty-seven classic New England trails and glades with a mix of ski and snowboard terrain to please and challenge every skill level.
- Bromley parks!
- All trails lead to one central base lodge making "Group Leading" a snap!
- The family-friendliest ski resort in the country.
- Convenient to all major metro areas in the northeast.
- Minutes from Manchester Vermont and the finest dining and outlet shopping in New England.
- All Ages Lift Tickets:
- Single Day: $61 during Non-Peak periods, $71 during Peak* periods
- 2-Day: $112 Non-Peak, $132 Peak*
- Rental Equipment Package:
- Single Day: $40
- 2-Day: $60
- Beginner Ski & Ride lesson & equipment rental packages (ages 13+): $105
- Fifteen or more individuals qualify as a group.
- Reservations required 48 hours in advance.
- Tickets must be used on the same day as purchase.
- Tickets are issued upon receipt of payment.
- Payment is made in one transaction between the group leader and the Bromley Group Sales manager in the Guest Services office.
- Cash, checks, certified checks (made payable to Bromley Mountain), money orders, Visa, Master Card, American Express & Discover are all accepted. For the convenience of all parties, please do not bring a check already filled out with payment amount. Payment amount should be filled in at the time of transaction to avoid discrepancies due to last minute changes or calculation errors!
Helpful Hints for Groups
- If you can, call ahead with the final count of tickets and rentals. That way we will be well prepared for your arrival.
- Keep everyone on the bus and distribute tickets as they get off (equipment renters & individuals taking lessons excluded).
- If anyone is interested in lessons, have them call the Ski & Snowboard School at 802.824.5522 ext. 301 well before your arrival date to make reservations. Find out if their lesson includes a lift ticket in the package and if so, remember not to include them in your final count.
- All parties renting equipment should go to rentals first. Have them meet you afterward by the fireplace to retrieve their tickets.
- Provide First Aid with a list of names of all the kids in your school or youth group.
- Inform everyone of where you will be meeting at the end of the day. The bus drop-off and pick-up location will be the same for your convenience.
- Have a small group and need transportation? Check out Go Sherpa for a ride. They've recently launched a service for pickup at home and transport to ski resorts! (Go Sherpa is not a Bromley Mountain service - please contact them directly with inquiries.)
- If you need help, just ask. Call 802.824.5522 ext. 253, or e-mail Group Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org.