Make the most of your day!
In order to maximize your day with us, we've put together a collection of tips, guidelines and information we hope you'll find useful in planning your Summer Adventure!
- Parking on property is always free of charge, regardless of whether you arrive by bus or car.
- Entry into the park is free of charge. Those members of your group who do not wish to participate do not require a ticket to walk around and observe!
- Dogs are welcome, but please keep your furry friend on a leash. Sorry, no dogs allowed on the Sun Deck.
- No Smoking Please. For the comfort and safety of all our guests, smoking is not permitted at Vermont's Summer Adventure except in designated areas. Designated smoking areas are located: between the Waterslide and Mini Golf & by the Giant Swing. Thank you for your cooperation.
- We have a super selection of food offerings all conveniently located on the Sun Deck, but if you prefer not to purchase lunch, we welcome you to brown bag it! Picnic tables are located throughout the park. (Please, do not bring your own alcohol. The Sun Deck Bar will be more than happy to serve our 21 years of age and older patrons!)
- We do have lockers in the lodge if you'd like to secure your belongings at any time throughout the day.
- We are Vermont's Sun Mountain... sunscreen is a must, and hats and sunglasses are a good idea!
- Aerial Adventure Park enthusiasts may also want to consider bug spray. It is Vermont, after all.
- Many of our attractions require closed toe shoes, refer to the tables below for specific requirements for each attraction.
- Certain height, age and/or weight restrictions apply and vary by attraction. Please refer to the Attractions Pages for specific requirements prior to your visit.
- Remember, all attractions are subject to weather and will close during thunder and lightning conditions. The Alpine Slide cannot operate when the track is wet and will close in any rain. Some rides and attractions may periodically close for maintenance, but this is not common during operating hours.