In order to maximize your day with us, we've put together a collection of tips, guidelines and information we hope you'll find useful in planning your trip!
- Parking on property is always free of charge, regardless of whether you arrive by bus or car.
- Entry into the park is free of charge. Those members of your group who do not wish to participate do not require a ticket to walk around and observe!
- Dogs are welcome, but please keep your furry friend on a leash. Sorry, no dogs allowed on the Sun Deck.
- No Smoking Please. For the comfort and safety of all our guests, smoking is not permitted at Vermont's Summer Adventure except in designated areas. Designated smoking areas are located: between the Waterslide and Mini Golf & by the Giant Swing. Thank you for your cooperation.
- We have a super selection of food offerings all conveniently located on the Sun Deck, but if you prefer not to purchase lunch, we welcome you to brown bag it! Picnic tables are located throughout the park. (Please, do not bring your own alcohol. The Sun Deck Bar will be more than happy to serve our 21 years of age and older patrons!)
- We do have lockers in the lodge if you'd like to secure your belongings at any time throughout the day.
- We are Vermont's Sun Mountain... sunscreen is a must, and hats and sunglasses are a good idea!
- Aerial Adventure Park enthusiasts may also want to consider bug spray. It is Vermont, after all.
- Many of our attractions require closed toe shoes, refer to the tables below for specific requirements for each attraction.
- Certain height, age and/or weight restrictions apply and vary by attraction. Please refer to the tables below, or the Attractions Pages for specific requirements prior to your visit.
- Remember, all attractions are subject to weather and will close during thunder and lightning conditions. The Alpine Slide cannot operate when the track is wet and will close in any rain. Some rides and attractions may periodically close for maintenance, but this is not common during operating hours.
Where's that now? What's here? Where do I go first? This sweet little map gives you the summer-time lay of the land. Click or tap on the image below to view or download the full size map.
Please be aware that some rides have specific physical requirements or restrictions for your safety!
|Ride/Attraction||Closed Toe Shoes||Age||Height||Weight|
18 Hole Mini Golf
Shoot & Shower Basketball
(Not operating Summer 2021, subject to change)
|N/A||3+||Minimum height 38”. Under 48” tall ride free, but must ride with ticketed person age 18+.||N/A|
|N/A||3+||Must be at least 38” tall to ride. Children 38”- 48” ride free, but must ride with an adult age 18+. Individuals over 48” must ride solo.||N/A|
Big Splash Waterslide
|N/A||N/A||under 42" must ride with an adult||375 lbs./boat|
|N/A||N/A||N/A||30 - 200 lbs.|
|yes||N/A||N/A||40 - 250 lbs.|
|N/A||6 and up||at least 48"||300 lbs. or less|
|yes||N/A||at least 59"||N/A|
Age & Height Requirements for all Ropes Courses
Minimum requirements: At least 7 years old and 48" tall. 7-9 years old must be supervised by a climbing adult, 10-16 years old may be supervised by an adult on the ground, or climbing with them. All children under 16 years old must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
|Yellow||Green (1)||Green (2)||Blue||Black|
|7 - 9 years old, at least 48" tall||Supervised by Climbing Adult||Supervised by Climbing Adult||Supervised by Climbing Adult||N/A||N/A|
|7 - 9 years old, at least 57" tall||Supervised by Climbing Adult||Supervised by Climbing Adult||Supervised by Climbing Adult||Supervised by Climbing Adult||N/A|
|10 - 15 years old, at least 57" tall||Supervised||Supervised||Supervised||Supervised||Supervised|
|16 and up||Solo||Solo||Solo||Solo||Solo|
|Please review the complete list of AAP rules & requirements on this page.|
Sun Mountain Flyer Specific Ride Requirements
|Closed Toe Shoes||Age||Height||Weight|
|N/A||at least 48", less than 80"||75 - 275 lbs.|
These requirements above are specific to each ride, but please use common sense for all!