Did you know? We're New England's only south facing ski resort - this means longer days, softer snow and warmer temperatures.
- Base Elevation - 1,950 feet
- Summit Elevation - 3,284 feet
- Vertical Drop - 1,334 feet
- Longest Trail - 2.5 miles - Runaround
- Average Snowfall - 145"
- Uphill Lift Capacity - 10,806 skiers per hour
- Bromley has nine lifts: 1 High Speed Detachable Quad, 1 Fixed Grip Quad, 4 Double chairs, 1 T-Bar, 1 Covered Star Carpet and 1 Kids Center Carpet.
Snowmaking service is as follows: 99% of beginner terrain, 82% of intermediate terrain, and 79% of advanced terrain. Combined totals average to 86% snowmaking on skiable terrain.
- One Bison, a very versatile beast: she's an "X" cat (the hydraulics are specifically designed to allow for carving the snow in our 2 Freestyle Terrain Parks and Terrain Based Learning Zone)
- One winch cat (allowing us to pull snow back up the hill)
- Two Prinoth BR 350s. One of the Prinoth's is also winch ready.
Trail & Slope
- Forty seven trails cover 178 of Bromley's 300 acres.
- There is a variety of skiing terrain for all levels of ability: 32% easiest, 37% more difficult and 31% most difficult.
- Bromley is the only major ski area in new England with a southern exposure, giving our guests sun drenched smiles!