Treetop Adventure Course
Please Note: To view availability & purchase tickets, please select the date of your visit.
Wondering why you have to select a time slot? The Treetop Adventure Course has limited capacity, the time you select above is your start time for your 2½ hour session (including a 30-minute ground school). Please arrive early to ensure you have plenty of time for everyone to get harnessed before the start of Ground School. Ground school is required to climb. All sales are final, no refunds. Complete Age & Height requirements for all ropes courses.
Training is required prior to your climb! Please be prepared to add an extra 20 minutes to your experience for Ground School where you were learn the basics on how to navigate safely through the course. We'll provide a harness and safety equipment. Trained Adventure Park staff members monitor the course and are there to assist if needed.
Rules & Requirements:
To climb on the course you must:
- Closed toe shoes are REQUIRED. Please bring the appropriate footwear.
- Be at least 7 years old and 48" tall, with sound body and mind capable of performing specific safety tasks independently.
- Children ages 7 to 9 years old must be supervised by a parent or guardian that is climbing on the course with them at all times.
- Children ages 10 to 15 years old must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times (either from the ground, or on the course) while climbing through the course.
- Minimum height to use the blue course is 57" tall.
- Minimum age for the black course is 14.
- Complete Age & Height requirements for all ropes courses.
- Attend Ground School (Specific training in using all safety and permanently installed equipment in the course.)
- Understand and accept the risks involved.
- Sign a release of liability waiver. Ages 7 - 17 must have a parent or guardian sign the waiver.
*We know these safety regulations are complicated, but we absolutely appreciate your cooperation in adhereing to the guidelines.*
If you have any questions about age and height restrictions, please give us a call at 802.824.5522, or email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your visit. We'll be happy to help you!
While using the course you must:
- Use all equipment safely and as directed.
- Always have at least one carabiner attached to a marked attachment point.
- Start with a yellow or green ropes course. A blue ropes course must be used before going on any black course.
- Never use an element when another person is on it—one person at a time.
- Never have more than 3 people on a platform.
- Never switch from your current course to another.
- Weigh less than 265 lbs.
- No sandals, Crocs, or flip flops, wear closed toed shoes or sneakers.
- Never be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Do not carry phones, cameras, or any other objects that may fall or distract you or others.
- Do not use any ropes course with loose hair, clothing, or objects that can get caught in ropes or zip lines.
- Do not smoke in the park.
- Carry out all objects that you bring onto the course, including all trash.
- When in doubt, ask a Course Monitor for assistance.
- Obey instructions given by Course Monitors.
The management reserves the right to ask anyone in breach of these rules to leave the Adventure Course. During extreme weather conditions, you may be asked to evacuate the Course.