Challenge yourself to new heights, literally! Combining elements of a zip line, canopy tour and challenge course, you'll work your way through the canopy, from platform to platform and tree to tree, over bridges of rope, wood and wire. You'll be safe in your harness, exploring a whole new side of Bromley with a squirrel’s eye view. We have sixty five unique elements spread over five different course levels, in the trees. Each course has zip lines, but primarily consist of “bridges” between tree platforms made of rope, cable and wood configurations creating countless unique challenges. You'll build skills, get exercise, enjoy nature... it'll be great!
Save time and complete your waiver before you arrive. Minors (under 18) must have parent/guardian sign release.
The Aerial Adventure Park offers family fun for ages 7 and up.
Please preview our Rules & Requirements below before you arrive so you'll know what to expect. Certain courses are restricted by age, height and weight, and active adult supervision is required for some ages. All the rules are outlined on the page link above.
We'll provide a harness and safety equipment, as well as training that will enable you to climb & zip around the park; Ground School is required prior to your climb! Please be prepared to add an extra 20 minutes to your experience for Ground School. Trained Adventure Park staff members monitor the Park and are there to assist if needed.
Rules & Requirements
To climb in the park you must:
- Be at least 7 years old and 48" tall, with sound body and mind capable of performing specific safety tasks independently.
- Children ages 7 to 9 years old must be supervised by a parent or guardian that is climbing in the park with them at all times.
- Children ages 10 to 15 years old must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times (either from the ground, or on the course) while climbing in the park.
- The minimum height to use the blue course is 57" tall.
- The minimum age for the black course is 14.
- Complete Age & Height requirements for all ropes courses.
- Read and understand all instructions.
- Get specific training in using all safety and permanently installed equipment in the park.
- Understand and accept the risks involved.
- Sign a release of liability waiver. Ages 7 - 17 must have a parent or guardian sign the waiver.
*We know these safety regulations are complicated, but we absolutely appreciate your cooperation in adhereing to the guidelines. That little star is there just for a reminder that anyone, regardless of age, must be at least 57" tall to climb a blue or black course.
If you have any questions about age and height restrictions, please give us a call at 802.824.5522, or email email@example.com in advance of your visit. We'll be happy to help you determine where you fit on our safety scale!
While Using the park you must:
- Use all equipment safely and as directed.
- Always have at least one carabiner attached to a marked attachment point.
- Start with a yellow or green ropes course. A blue ropes course must be used before going on any black course.
- Never use an element when another person is on it—one person at a time.
- Never have more than 3 people on a platform.
- Never switch from your current course to another.
- Weigh less than 265 lbs.
- No sandals or flip flops, wear closed toed shoes or sneakers.
- Never be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Do not carry phones, cameras, or any other objects that may fall or distract you or others.
- Do not use any ropes course with loose hair, clothing, or objects that can get caught in ropes or zip lines.
- Do not smoke in the park.
- Carry out all objects that you bring into the park, including all trash.
- When in doubt, ask a Park Monitor for assistance.
- Obey instructions given by Park Monitors.
The management reserves the right to ask anyone in breach of these rules to leave the Adventure Park. During extreme weather conditions, you may be asked to evacuate the Park.