Sun Mountain Flyer
Sun Mountain Flyer, New England's longest ZipRider!
The thrill is five stories high, half a mile long, and reaches speeds up to 50 MPH! This zipline has two tracks for two friends to zip at the same time - it is serious fun and a Vermont summer vacation must-do activity. A single ride on The Sun Mountain Flyer is available as a $10 add on to your MAP/TAC/ or Double Play Pass! It is also available individually as a single ride for $25.
- 1/2 mile long
- 700-foot vertical drop
- 26% average grade
- 50 mph top speed
- 2 side-by-side cables (ride with friends!)
- Riders must be at least 48" tall and less than 80" tall. Must weigh between 75-275 lbs.
- Closed toe shoes REQUIRED.
- Minors (under 18) must have a parent/guardian sign release.
- Tickets must be purchased in person at a ticket window.