Helpful Hints for Groups
In order to maximize your day with us, we've put together a collection of tips, guidelines and information we hope you'll find usefull in planning your trip!
- Parking on property is always free of charge, regardless of whether you arrive by bus or a caravan of cars.
- Entry into the park is free of charge. Those members of your group who do not wish to participate do not require a ticket to walk around and observe!
- No Smoking Please. For the comfort and safety of all our guests, smoking is not permitted at Vermont's Summer Adventure except in designated areas. Designated smoking areas are located: between the Waterslide and Mini Golf & by the Giant Swing. Thank you for your cooperation.
- We welcome you to bring bag lunches. You may also purchase food on the Sun Deck.
- We are Vermont's Sun Mountain...sunscreen is a must!
- Many of our attractions require closed toe shoes, refer to the attractions pages or the tables below for specific requirements for each attraction.
- Certain height, age and/or weight restrictions apply and vary by attraction. Please refer to the attractions pages or the tables below for specific requirements prior to your visit.
- Remember, all attractions are subject to weather and may close during thunder and lightning conditions. The Alpine Slide cannot operate when the track is wet and will close in any rain.
Mountain Adventure Park Specific Ride Requirements
Please be aware that some rides have specific physical requirements or restrictions for your safety!
|Ride/Attraction||Closed Toe Shoes||Age||Height||Weight|
|Bumper Boats||N/A||N/A||under 48"||N/A|
|Bounce House||N/A||N/A||under 48"||N/A|
|Bouncing Buccaneer||N/A||N/A||under 48"||N/A|
|18 Hole Mini Golf||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Shoot & Shower Basketball||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
||N/A||N/A||48" and over must ride solo||N/A|
|Big Splash Waterslide||N/A||N/A||under 42" must ride with an adult||375 lbs./boat|
|Drop Zone Waterslide||N/A||N/A||42" - 60" tall only||N/A|
|Trampoline Things||N/A||N/A||N/A||30 - 200 lbs.|
|Climbing Wall||yes||N/A||N/A||40 - 250 lbs.|
|Twin Spin||N/A||N/A||at least 36"||150 lbs. or less|
|Giant Swing||N/A||6 and up|| at least 48"
||300 lbs. or less|
|Space Bikes||yes||N/A||at least 59"||N/A|
Age & Height Requirements for all Ropes Courses
Minimum requirements: At least 7 years old and 48" tall. 7-9 years old must be supervised by a climbing adult, 10-15 years old may be supervised by an adult on the ground, or climbing with them. All children under 16 years old must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
|Yellow||Green (1)||Green (2)||Blue||Black|
| 7 - 9 years old,
at least 48" tall
|Supervised by Climbing Adult||Supervised by Climbing Adult||Supervised by Climbing Adult||N/A||N/A|
| 7 - 9 years old,
at least 57" tall
|Supervised by Climbing Adult||Supervised by Climbing Adult||Supervised by Climbing Adult||Supervised by Climbing Adult||N/A|
|10 - 13 years old, under 57" tall||Supervised||Supervised||Supervised||N/A||N/A|
|10 - 13 years old, at least 57" tall||Supervised||Supervised||Supervised||Supervised||N/A|
|14 - 15 years old,
at least 57" tall
|16 and up||Solo||Solo||Solo||Solo*||Solo*|
|Please review the complete list of AAP rules & requirements on this page.|
*We know these safety regulations are complicated, but we absolutely appreciate your cooperation in adhereing to the guidelines. That little star is there just for a reminder that anyone, regardless of age, must be at least 57" tall to climb a blue or black course.
If you have any questions about age and height restrictions, please give us a call at 802.824.5522, or email email@example.com in advance of your visit. We'll be happy to help you determine where you fit on our safety scale!
Sun Mountain Flyer Specific Ride Requirements
|Closed Toe Shoes||Age||Height||Weight|
|N/A||N/A||at least 48", less than 80"||75 - 275 lbs.|
These requirements above are specific to each ride, but please use common sense for all!