Helpful Hints for Summer Adventure
Things to keep in mind:
- Parking on property is always free
- Entry into the park is free of charge for those who are not participating.
- Dogs are welcome but must be leashed
- No Smoking except in designated areas.
- Picnic lunches are allowed. Tables are located throughout the park. (Please do not bring your own alcohol.)
- Lockers are located on the bottom floor of the base lodge.
- Bug spray and sunscreen is reccomended.
- Most attractions require close toed shoes. Please bring a pair with you.
- Certain height, age and/or weight restrictions apply and vary by attraction. Please refer to the tables below, or the Attractions Pages for specific requirements prior to your visit.
- All attractions are subject to weather and will close during thunder and lightning conditions. The Alpine Slide cannot operate when the track is wet and will close in any rain. Some rides and attractions may periodically close for maintenance, but this is not common during operating hours.
Please be aware that some rides have specific physical requirements or restrictions for your safety!
|Ride/Attraction||Closed Toe Shoes||Age||Height||Weight|
18 Hole Mini Golf
Shoot & Shower Basketball
|N/A||3+||Minimum height 38”. Under 48” tall ride free, but must ride with ticketed person age 18+.||N/A|
|N/A||3+||Must be at least 38” tall to ride. Children 38”- 48” ride free, but must ride with an adult age 18+. Individuals over 48” must ride solo.||N/A|
Big Splash Waterslide
|N/A||N/A||under 42" must ride with an adult||375 lbs./boat|
|N/A||N/A||N/A||30 - 200 lbs.|
|yes||N/A||N/A||40 - 250 lbs.|
|N/A||6 and up||at least 48"||300 lbs. or less|
|yes||N/A||at least 59"||N/A|
Treetop Adventure - Age & Height Requirements for all Ropes Courses
Minimum requirements: At least 7 years old and 48" tall. 7-9 years old must be supervised by a climbing adult, 10-16 years old may be supervised by an adult on the ground, or climbing with them. All children under 16 years old must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
|Yellow||Green (1)||Green (2)||Blue||Black|
|7 - 9 years old, at least 48" tall||Supervised by Climbing Adult||Supervised by Climbing Adult||Supervised by Climbing Adult||N/A||N/A|
|7 - 9 years old, at least 57" tall||Supervised by Climbing Adult||Supervised by Climbing Adult||Supervised by Climbing Adult||Supervised by Climbing Adult||N/A|
|10 - 15 years old, at least 57" tall||Supervised||Supervised||Supervised||Supervised||Supervised|
|16 and up||Solo||Solo||Solo||Solo||Solo|
|Please review the complete list of TAC rules & requirements on this page.|
Sun Mountain Flyer Specific Ride Requirements
|Closed Toe Shoes||Age||Height||Weight|
|N/A||at least 48", less than 80"||75 - 275 lbs.|
These requirements above are specific to each ride, but please use common sense for all!