Leave it to the professionals and enroll you or your child (ages 3+) in our private ski, snowboard or telemark lessons. Our private lessons are highly personalized based on each individuals need and level of ability. We aim to teach everyone the skills and give everyone the confidence that is needed to conquer the mountain. Reservations are strongly recommended. Multi-person private lessons are for people of similar abilities.
- Ages 3 & up, all abilities
- Options: Skiing, Snowboarding & Telemark Skiing*
- Lift Tickets not included. All lessons require a lift ticket or season pass. Purchase your lift ticket here.
- Rentals are not included and will need to be purchased seperately. Reserve your equipment here.
- Lessons with multiple students 5 & under may need to have a parent/guardian accompany them in their lesson.
- All lesson participants need to fill out this liability waiver prior to their arrival.
Sorry, we cannot take reservations for private lessons via e-mail. All reservations for private lessons must be made by phone; please call 802.824.5522 ext. 709.
Discounts apply for additional participants.
For questions about our Ski & Snowboard School, please call 802.824.5522 ext. 709, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
# of Students
Add-on Rate (Each additional skier/rider)
|90 Minute||9:00 AM||$150||Individual or up to 6||$95|
|3 Hour||9:00 AM||$600||Individual or up to 4|
|6 Hour||9:00 AM||$1,000||Individual or up to 4|
|Lunchtime Lesson (1 Hour)||12:00 PM||$130||Individual or up to 3||$95|
|Last Call Lesson (1 Hour)||3:00 PM||$130||Individual or up to 3|
- You must cancel by phone or in person by 2:00 pm the day prior to your reservation to receive a credit in the form of a voucher for a future reservation; there are no refunds. A cancellation fee of $30 will be charged to those who have not canceled in time, and there are no exceptions. Please do not email cancellations.
- Full one-day rate charged; remaining reservations canceled. All ski and snowboard school and Kids' Programs that are reserved in advance will be charged the full amount at the time of booking on the credit card provided.
Other Participation Policies
- If your child is experiencing any flu-like symptoms, please refrain from bringing them into our program. If they should suddenly develop any flu-like symptoms while in our care, our staff will notify you to come pick them up.
- We do not allow peanut butter or peanut products in our facility.
- Children enrolled in any programs must have a parent/guardian on the premises during program time.
OVERALL RESORT OPERATING SCHEDULE
We ended our 85th ski season on April 2, 2022. We thank you all for the support throughout the years that has allowed us to continue doing what we love. We are currently undergoing our transformation into Vermont's Summer Adventure, opening Saturday, May 28, 22. See you soon!