Mighty Moose Day Program
Childcare with Skiing for ages 3 to 6 years of age, at one of the first daycare facilities at a ski area in the U.S. This program is the perfect combination: indoor childcare & activities, plus time outdoors with ski lessons.
Days in our bright, beautiful playrooms can include arts and crafts, story and circle time activities, free play, skiing and lots of love for all! The Bromley Kids Center is located on the slopeside of the Administration Building across from our electronic trail map (walk up the main cement stairs and take a left).
- Full Day Session: $175, includes snacks, lunch, and two 1½ hour lessons. (Rental equipment not included, full day equipment rental: $30)
- Monday - Friday, Non-Peak: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Weekends and Peak Periods*: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Half Day Session: $135, includes a snack and one 1½ hour lesson. (Rental equipment not included, half day equipment rental: $15)
- Monday - Friday, Non-Peak 8:30 am - Noon, Afternoons: 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Weekends and Peak Periods* 8:00 am - Noon, Afternoons: 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
To Book: Reservations by phone only. Please give us a call at 802.856.2218 - we'd be happy to assist you.
This program is also offered all season-long, check it out here.
Please note that space is limited and demand is high; reservations are strongly recommended. For questions about our Kids Center Programs, or to make a reservation, please call 802.856.2218. For questions (sorry we cannot take reservations via e-mail) you can also email us at email@example.com.
Instruction is solely through trained Kids Center instructors, and we offer 4 levels of instruction as children progress.
- RED level skiers: For children that are just beginning to ski, we have our own magic carpet that offers a wonderful learning area to introduce children to skiing.
- YELLOW level skiers: Once the children are able to control their stop and are beginning to turn we move to the Yellow level. In this group the children work on gaining control and linking their turns.
- GREEN level skiers: As the children improve and are consistent with their turns they will advance to riding the East Meadow chairlift and skiing down our beginner green trails. At this level the children work on physical, mental and emotional skills that are essential for them to develop their skiing skills. Children in our program ride the lift with an instructor or a responsible adult rider.
- BLUE level skiers: The fourth level of skiing in the Kids Center Program requires the children to not only have the physical ability to ski making parallel turns but also the mental and emotional skills needed for them to be responsible, safe skiers. The children in the program will ride the chairlift with an instructor or a responsible adult rider.
You must cancel by phone or in person by 2:00pm the day prior to your reservation to receive a credit in the form of a voucher for a future reservation; there are no refunds. A cancellation fee of $30 will be charged to those who have not canceled in time, and there are no exceptions. Please do not email cancellations.
Full one-day rate charged; remaining reservations canceled.
All ski and snowboard school and Kids' Programs that are reserved in advance will be charged the full amount at the time of booking on the credit card provided.
Other Participation Policies
In order to keep the Kids Center a happy and healthy environment we ask that you please refrain from bringing children who are feeling ill or may become ill - children that are ill can not participate in the program. If they should suddenly develop any flu-like symptoms while in our care, our staff will notify you to come pick them up. We are a nut-free zone. Children enrolled in any programs must have a parent/guardian on the premises during program time.
OVERALL RESORT OPERATING SCHEDULE
Generally, and weather permitting, we plan to begin our Winter Season on the Friday after Thanksgiving, enjoying a nice 3-day opening weekend. Early season operations then follow this pattern: suspend operations midweek and reopen for weekends only through mid-December. We will determine and announce a date to resume full time, 7 day a week operations for the duration of the season, usually through the first weekend in April.
Management reserves the right to suspend or increase operations at its discretion. In the event that early or late season operations are suspended for 3 or more consecutive midweek days, midweek season passes will be honored the following weekend.
Subject to change.
*Peak Periods: 12/26/2020 - 01/01/2021, 1/16 - 1/18/2021, 2/13 - 2/19/2021