Rental Equipment, Winter 2021/22
The Bromley Rental Department is located on the main level of the Base Lodge. We offer the latest in skis, snowboards, helmets, and even telemark gear! In whatever way you want to enjoy Bromley, our rental shop has the equipment for you.
Our standard ski equipment is the Head BYS System, specially designed for comfort, performance and less time waiting so that you can maximize your time on the slopes. We also offer high end Rossignol Experience 84 skis, Head Kore 93, plus men's and women's specific boots.
We also rent Telemark Ski Equipment. Featuring 22 Designs 75 mm traditional heel bale and Rottefella NTN style bindings. Crispi, Garmont, and Black Diamond boots and Rossignol and Head skis. Kids and adult sizes are available.
Our Burton LTR snowboards were specifically designed to accelerate the learning process for beginner riders. Everything is provided so customers can get out on the slopes and practice the winter sports they will learn to love.
The Rental Process
Step 1: Know your skier type - Click here to learn more.
Step 2: Rent your equipment onsite or online. Online reservations must be done at least one calendar day prior to your visit.
Step 3: Enjoy the slopes!
Ski & Snowboard Rental Rates
Adult - Ages 18 and up
- High Performance Package (skis, boots, poles):
- $70/full day
- $55/each additional day or morning/afternoon
- Skis, Boots, Poles or Snowboard & Boots:
- $50/full day
- $40/each additional day or morning/afternoon
- $10/each additional day or morning/afternoon
TEEN/Junior - Ages 17 and Under
- Skis, Boots, Poles or Snowboard & Boots:
- $40/full day
- $30/each additional day or morning/afternoon
- $15/full day
Individual rental items and telemark skiing equipment are available, please call 802.824.5522x 313 or visit the Rental Shop for rates.
Seasonal Lease Options
- Boots Only:
- Kids (17 years and under), $80
- Adults (18 years and up), $130
- Skis & Poles or Snowboard Only:
- Kids (17 years and under), $150
- Adults, $230
- Boots with Skis & Poles or Snowboard:
- Kids (17 years and under), $220
- Adults, $340
Important Notes for Winter 2021/22
- Most importantly, if you or any member of your party or family is not feeling well, simply don’t visit. We will gladly work with you to plan another visit when everyone is well.
- All participants must read the Health & Safety Information before visiting.
- Please follow the one-way signage through the rental shop when picking up your equipment.
- The rental shop will have a limited capacity and you may be asked to wait in line (while masked and observing 6' social distancing).
- You will need a lift ticket or season pass to enter the base lodge - we ask you have either visible prior to picking up your gear.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I find the Rental Department?
Our Rental Department is located on the main floor of the base lodge. From the drop off zone, head past the flagpoles, up the main concrete stairs and straight ahead into the base lodge. See the fireplace? Turn right and head straight back down that hallway. Rentals are at the end.
What are the hours?
M-F 8:30am - 4:30pm, Sat-Sun & Peak* 8:00am - 4:30pm.
Can I switch between skis and a snowboard?
Certainly! We know how difficult it can be sometimes to figure out what you want to take on.
Can I pick up my equipment the day before without being charged?
Yes! In fact, we encourage you to do so. Hours for next-day rentals are 3pm-4:30pm every day.
Can I keep my equipment overnight?
If you are signed up for multi-day rentals, you will need to hold on to your gear overnight!
Please arrive early, it can sometimes take time on busy weekends and Peak* Periods for the first time visitor to be fitted with all the needed equipment.
What if I only need one item? Can I use my own boots with your skis?
Yes, as long as boots are compatible with our bindings.
We offer high-end Rossignol Experience 84 and Head Kore 93 skis, plus men's and women's specific boots.
Do you tune skis?
OVERALL RESORT OPERATING SCHEDULE
We are open for business here at Bromley! We are officially open 7 days a week for skiing and riding. Please refer to our Snow Report for a more updated view of what is going on here at the mountain.
Management reserves the right to suspend or increase operations at its discretion. In the event that early or late season operations are suspended for 3 or more consecutive midweek days, midweek season passes will be honored the following weekend.
Subject to change.
*Peak Periods: 12/25-1/2/22 | 1/15-1/17/22 | 2/19-2/25/22