Welcome to the Passing Zone! 2014/15 Season Passes are on sale NOW.
Season Pass Benefits:
- Save! 10% off full-price Retail Items in the Bromley Shop by Potter Brothers!
- Value Added! Ski or ride MLK Monday with the Super Value Pass and the Midweek Season Pass!
- Summer Fun! One free all-day pass to the Mountain Adventure Park at Vermont's Summer Adventure!
- Presto Change-O! On March 21, 2015, your Midweek Season Pass magically transforms into a Full Season Pass for the rest of the season!
- Jiminy Peak Special offer! All Bromley season passholders ski for half price, midweek, non-holiday at Jiminy Peak. Full season passholders get $15 off weekends and holidays; Super Value passholders get $15 off weekends, non-holiday.
Full PassFor those of you who plan to ski or ride 10 or more days a season, and enjoy Holiday skiing & riding, the Full Season Pass is your best bet.
|Adult Season Pass
|Additional Adult Pass
(save $100 each!)
|Teen Season Pass
|Additional Teen Pass
(save up to $74 each!)
|Junior Season Pass
|Additional Junior Pass
(save up to $40 each!)
|Senior Season Pass
|5 and Under||$15||BUY NOW!|
Super Value PassGood 7 days a week, non-holiday. Not Valid: 12/26/14 - 1/1/15; 1/17 - 1/18/15; 2/14 - 2/20/15
|Adult/ Teen/ Junior/ Senior
Super Value Pass
Midweek Season PassGood Monday through Friday, non-holiday. Not Valid: 12/26/14 - 1/1/15; 1/17 - 1/18/15; 2/14 - 2/20/15
|Adult/ Teen/ Junior/ Senior
College Student Season PassThe discounted college pass is designed for the full time student who is between the ages of 18-25. This pass is also valid at Jiminy Peak and Cranmore Mountain Resort! See below for details.
|Full College Season Pass||$389||BUY NOW!|
Seasonal ProgramsFor children that will play, ski, ride & learn with us all winter long! See our Seasonal Programs Page for more information and program details.
6 weeks - 6 y/o
3 - 6 y/o
|JETS 6 - 17 y/o
First time JETS applicants
should call ski school at
802/824/5522 before enrolling.
Preferred Parking Programs
|Seasonal Parking Permit||$129||BUY NOW!|
|Valet Parking Season Pass||$350|
Send us an email or call (802/824/5522 x252) the Ticket Office with any ticketing questions!
All rates are subject to Vermont State Sales tax.
1. Age as of January 1, 2015 will determine eligibility for 5 and under, Junior, Teen, and Senior rates.
2. Additional Adult rates apply to your spouse and/or unmarried dependent children (i.e. living at home) under the age of 23.
3. Additional Junior and Teen rates apply to children from the same immediate family.
4. Proof of dependency should accompany the application for any dependents not covered by this definition.
5. Prices do not include Vermont State sales tax of 6%. Absolutely NO refunds.
6. Holiday Periods: 12/26/14 - 1/1/15; 1/17 - 1/19/15; 2/14 - 2/20/15
7. If purchased before the close of the 2013/14 Winter Season, Season Passes for the 2014/15 Season can be picked up at the ticket office during normal business hours. If purchased after the end of the 2013/14 Winter Season, 2014/15 Season Passes will be available for pick up after November 3, 2014.
8. The discounted college pass is designed for the full time student who is between the ages of 18-25. The student must provide Bromley with their college ID and an original signed letter from the registrar's office (with the college's embossed seal) showing full time student status, or the pass will not be printed and issued. The letter can be mailed in before the pass is picked up. This will help with the delays of verifying the letter. Please present your valid Bromley College Pass at Guest Services at either Jiminy Peak or Cranmore to receive a day ticket.
Please be aware that all purchase prices on this site include tax, except for season passes.
OVERALL RESORT OPERATING SCHEDULE:
Bromley will operate Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays only from November 28, 2014 through December 11, 2014. Full time (7 day a week) operations begin Friday, December 12, 2014. Operations continue through Early April, weather permitting.
Management reserves the right to suspend operations at its discretion. In the event that early or late season operations are suspended for 3 or more consecutive midweek days, midweek season passes will be honored the following weekend.