Day Group Rates & Details
"We find Bromley intimate enough for beginners and a challenge for the most advanced. Exceptional grooming, the friendliest staff, and a sprawling base lodge makes for happy groups"
Richard G. Jenner, Owner Sundown Ski & Surf Shop, Day-trips from Long Island
Why Ski & Snowboard Groups Love Bromley...
- Forty-six classic New England trails and glades with a mix of ski and snowboard terrain to please and challenge every skill level.
- Three terrain parks!
- All trails lead to one central base lodge making "Group Leading" a snap!
- The family-friendliest ski resort in the country.
- Convenient to all major metro areas in the northeast.
- Minutes from Manchester Vermont and the finest outlet shopping in New England.
We make it Easy!
- Organize a group of at least 20 people.
- Pick a date.
- Book a reservation.
- Receive a free ticket for every 20 paid.
- Have a blast!
|Group Lift Ticket Rates|
|All Ages||# of People||Midweek||Weekend||Holiday*|
|Group Rental Equipment Rates|
|All Ages - 7 Days a Week||1-Day Rental||2-Day Rental|
Skis, Boots & Poles or Snowboard & Boots
|Group Lesson Rates|
|Ages 13 & up||7 Days a Week|
Group Lessons, not for First Timers - 90 minute sessions.
GET beginner package - 90 minute lesson, rentals and beginner lift ticket.
* Holiday Dates: 12/26/14 - 1/1/15; 1/17 - 1/19/15; 2/14 - 2/20/15
Group Policies at Bromley
- Twenty or more individuals qualify as a group.
- Tickets must be used on the same day as purchase.
- Reservations required 48 hours in advance.
- Tickets are issued upon receipt of payment.
- Cash, checks, certified checks (make payable to Bromley Mtn.), money orders, Visa, Master Card, American Express & Discover are all accepted.
- Payment is made in one transaction between the group leader and the Bromley Group Sales manager in the Guest Services office.
Want More Info. on Group Trips to Bromley?
Call Us at 802/824/5522 ext. 210, or e-mail Colleen Beideman, Group Sales Manager, at email@example.com.