In order to maximize your day with us, we've put together a collection of tips, guidelines and information we hope you'll find usefull in planning your trip!
- Parking on property is always free of charge, regardless of whether you arrive by bus or car.
- Entry into the park is free of charge. Those members of your group who do not wish to participate do not require a ticket to walk around and observe!
- Dogs are welcome, but please keep your furry friend on a leash. Sorry, no dogs allowed on the Sun Deck.
- We have a super selection of food offerings all conveniently located on the Sun Deck, but if you prefer not to purchase lunch, we welcome you to brown bag it! Picnic tables are located throughout the park. (Please, do not bring your own alcohol. The Sun Deck Bar will be more than happy to serve our 21 years of age and older patrons!)
- We do have lockers in the lodge if you'd like to secure your belongings at any time throughout the day.
- We are Vermont's Sun Mountain...sunscreen is a must, and hats and sunglasses are a good idea!
- Aerial Adventure Park enthusiasts may also want to consider bug spray. It is Vermont, after all.
- Many of our attractions require closed toe shoes, refer to the table below for specific requirements for each attraction.
- Remember, all attractions are subject to weather and may close during thunder and lightning conditions. The Alpine Slide cannot operate when the track is wet and will close in any rain. Some rides and attractions may periodically close for maintenance, but this is not common during operating hours.
- Certain height, age and/or weight restrictions apply and vary by attraction. Please refer to the table below, or the Attractions Pages for specific requirements prior to your visit.
Please be aware that some rides have specific physical requirements or restrictions for your safety!
|Ride/Attraction||Closed Toe Shoes||Age||Height||Weight|
| Alpine Slide
||-||-|| under 48" rides free, must ride with adult
48" and over must ride solo
||40 - 250 lbs.|
|Trampoline Things||-||-||-||30 - 200 lbs.|
|Twin Spin||-||-||at least 36"||150 lbs. or less|
|Space Bikes||-||-||at least 59"||-|
|Super Slide||-||-|| under 48"
|Adrenaline Zipline||-||-|| at least 48"
||150 lbs. or less|
|Bumper Boats||-||-||under 48"||-|
|Bounce House||-||-||under 48"||-|
|Big Splash Waterslide||-||-|| under 42" must ride with an adult
|Giant Swing||-||6 and up|| at least 48"
||300 lbs. or less|
|Aerial Adventure Park||yes||7 and up||-||265 lbs. or less|
|Sun Mountain Flyer||-||-||at least 48", less than 80"||75 - 275 lbs.|
These requirements above are specific to each ride, but please use common sense for all!