Helpful Tips for Our Ski & Snowboard School Guests
- Due to high demand, reservations are strongly recommended for all programs and are a must during holiday periods.
- On busy weekends and holidays, plan to get to the mountain early, between 8 and 8:30 a.m., especially if you have children and if you need rental equipment.
- Parents are urged to arrive on time; the KidsRule Mountain Camp program organizes between 9:45 a.m. and 10:00 a.m., classes start promptly at 10:00 a.m.
- To insure the best results for you and your child, please give accurate information (ages, abilities, etc.) to our experienced staff.
- Observe your child in his/her class from afar; don't get close enough to cause a distraction to your child or the class.
- Please remember that one parent must remain on the mountain while a child is in any program, or should be reachable by phone in case of an emergency.
- Dress in layers; more is better than less.
- Socks: We suggest only one pair of wool or poly that come up over your calf. Boots should fit snugly.
- When it is extremely cold on the mountain due to temperature or wind chill, classes will take frequent breaks to prevent frostbite. Hot chocolate, while in the program, is on us!
- On sunny days, use sunscreen and protective eyewear.
- By far the best and most economical programs for those who have never skied or snowboarded before are our all day programs.
For questions about our Ski & Snowboard School, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 802-824-5522 ext. 301.
Sorry, we cannot take reservations via e-mail. All reservations must be made by phone.
There are no refunds and you must cancel by 2:00pm the day prior to your reservation to receive a credit in the form of a voucher for a future reservation. A cancellation fee of $30 will be charged to those who have not canceled in time and there are no exceptions.
Full one-day rate charged; remaining reservations canceled.
All ski and snowboard school and Kids' Programs that are reserved in advance will be charged the full amount at the time of booking on the credit card provided.