Group Rates & Policies
Group Lift Ticket Rates
|# of People||Midweek||Weekend||Holiday*|
|1 Day - all ages||
20 - 55
|56 - 100||$30||$38||$46|
|2 Day - all ages||20+||$70||$78||$94|
Group Rental Equipment Rates
The friendly technicians in our expansive Rental Center will help your group get in, fitted and out quickly, giving you more time on the slopes!
|All Ages - 7 Days a Week||1-Day Rental||2-Day Rental|
Skis, Boots & Poles or Snowboard & Boots
Group Lesson Rates
Looking for ski or snowboard lessons for your group... then look no further! Our award-winning Ski & Snowboard School will show your group members the way of the slopes in no time.
|Ages 13 & up||7 Days a Week|
Group Lessons, not for First Timers - 90 minute sessions.
GET beginner package - 90 minute lesson, rentals and beginner lift ticket.
* Holiday Dates: 12/26/13 - 1/1/14; 1/18 - 1/20/14; 2/15 - 2/21/14
Group Policies at Bromley
- Twenty or more individuals qualify as a group.
- Tickets must be used on the same day as purchase.
- Reservations required 48 hours in advance.
- Tickets are issued upon receipt of payment.
- Cash, checks, certified checks (make payable to Bromley Mtn.), money orders, Visa & MasterCard are all accepted.
- Payment is made in one transaction between the group leader and the Bromley Group Sales manager in the Guest Services office.
Want More Info. on Group Trips to Bromley?
Call Us at (802)824-5522 ext. 210, or e-mail Colleen Beideman, Group Sales Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.