Summer Aerial Adventure Park Attendant
Full Time - Summer Seasonal
Adventure Park: Aerial Adventure Park Attendant
To work in our Aerial Adventure Park we need a person who can think and act quickly in a fast-paced (but fun!) environment, while always providing the highest level of guest service and care.
• Not afraid of heights?
• A strong Multi-Tasker and problem solver?
• A good team player?
• Guest service oriented?
If you answered yes to any of these questions than working in Bromley’s Aerial Adventure Park may be the job for you. Some other requirements for working in the Ariel Park are:
• Must be at least 16 years of age.
• Must be able to make a minimum commitment for the summer season, and not deviate from it.
• Must have the physical and cognitive aptitude to monitor guests as they use the Aerial Park.
• Must be physical ability to climb through our park several times per day to perform “assists” and help our guests.
• Must be able to perform moderate to heavily strenuous physical activity in all types of weather.
For a look at our Aerial Park Click Here.
Painters needed in Bromley Village
Do you love meeting new people? Great at initiating conversation?
© 2014 Bromley Mountain Custom Web Design & Development by Propeller Media Works